ODSTs

The closest things we have to ODST armor in H5 is Nightfall and Helljumper. The Nightfall in my opinion looks more ODST like(excluding helm) and Helljumper is fine except your so skinny in it, the armor doesn’t look the best, the helm is fine, don’t like the permanent white stripe on it. Do you think 343 will actually bring normal ODST armor back in the next Halo?

I don’t see why it’s needed. Spartans aren’t ODSTs. ODSTs wouldn’t even wear the full set of armor that Spartans wear.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> I don’t see why it’s needed. Spartans aren’t ODSTs. ODSTs wouldn’t even wear the full set of armor that Spartans wear.

Well spartans really dont need anything but the Marks but its all a matter of fashion and to seperate yourself from others(or RPs/Machinima) A theory is that all the ODSTs became IV’s but i dont think you should send super soldiers to fight innies at all unless its basically an army

I dont think all odsts became spartans, just certain ones.

I hope so. The ODST armor (or at least the helmet) has been rather traditional since Halo 3.

And maybe some ODSTs that became SIVs could use modified ODST helmet to show pride in their previous branch.

ODST is ODST

It’s weird that they put it in Halo 3 since we’re playing as spartans. It’s weird that they haven’t kept it in H5, since they had it in Halo 3. I don’t remember if they had it in Halo 4. But either way.

Spartans are spartans. ODSTs’ are ODSTs’. But I wore the helmet in H3. And as OP said. It’s good for machinimas, RP, etc. And now, since some ODST and randoms suddenly can become spartans, why not bring it back?

I don’t see why not. Remove some of the weird, ugly helmets and make room for the old beautiful ones.

And that goes for armor too.

Well tbh, They’re like separate from the actual Spartans,they seem to be more like marines but with better armor. But yes, I would like to see the OG Halo 3 odst armor be in Halo 6.

> 2533274848842493;7:
> It’s weird that they put it in Halo 3 since we’re playing as spartans. It’s weird that they haven’t kept it in H5, since they had it in Halo 3. **I don’t remember if they had it in Halo 4. But either way.**Spartans are spartans. ODSTs’ are ODSTs’. But I wore the helmet in H3. And as OP said. It’s good for machinimas, RP, etc. And now, since some ODST and randoms suddenly can become spartans, why not bring it back?
>
> I don’t see why not. **Remove some of the weird, ugly helmets and make room for the old beautiful ones.**And that goes for armor too.

Yeah ODST was in Halo 4, but the Helmet was bit off just in my opinion. And I wish they did remove the ugly, the deformed and the straight out weird helmets for Halo 5 & replaced them with those glorious helmets

> 2533274816788253;2:
> I don’t see why it’s needed. Spartans aren’t ODSTs. ODSTs wouldn’t even wear the full set of armor that Spartans wear.

You’re not wrong but does everything have to be 100%? Some people just want to wear the armor cause it looks cool. My ultimate dream is for them to drop SPI so I’ll be waiting for that