ODST's to return and an ODST game in future..

I heard SOME ODST’s stayed as an ODST while the ones on Infinity joined the Spartan IV program. There needs to be ODST’s in Halo 5. I wasn’t very impressed with the Spartan IV’s… I want ODST’s to be back and maybe after Halo 5, a Halo 5: ODST could be made. Yeah, but we should start seeing some ODST’s in Halo 5 again fighting with you against some aliens. And a return of ODST armor.

I wanna see Buck again, either as a Spartan IV or a ODST. I hope to see some variant of ODST’s in Halo 5, with or without upgraded armor.

ODST’s`are a special forces branch in the UNSC. They weren’t replaced by the Spartan IV’s. Only the best of them were offered to be a Spartan IV, so there are still alot of ODST’s in service. The ODST’s probably number in the millions, whilst the Spartan IV’s are just a couple of houndred. The only difference between them are the mjolnir armor.

Yes, we need to see our friendly neighborhood Helljumpers again!

> ODST’s`are a special forces branch in the UNSC. They weren’t replaced by the Spartan IV’s. Only the best of them were offered to be a Spartan IV, so there are still alot of ODST’s in service. The ODST’s probably number in the millions, whilst the Spartan IV’s are just a couple of houndred. The only difference between them are the mjolnir armor.

Well they did get the spartan drugs but basically they are watered down versions of the Spartan III’s drugs…so as the generation gets older the Spartans get worst.

Also There are only 200 Million humans accounted for in at Halo 4’s time period…so i doubt their are millions of ODST’s just around…remember we were on the Brink of extinction…while the Brutes numbers go into 12 billion and the Elites at 8 we can’t fight another war with either of them otherwise we will be destroyed. Also if you count al those who died at New Phenoix the number is probably less than 200 million now. If you want to see the numbers go to Halo waypoint(XBL app) and look it up…we humans are screwed if it comes to all out war again.

> > ODST’s`are a special forces branch in the UNSC. They weren’t replaced by the Spartan IV’s. Only the best of them were offered to be a Spartan IV, so there are still alot of ODST’s in service. The ODST’s probably number in the millions, whilst the Spartan IV’s are just a couple of houndred. The only difference between them are the mjolnir armor.
>
> <mark>Well they did get the spartan drugs but basically they are watered down versions of the Spartan III’s drugs…so as the generation gets older the Spartans get worst.</mark>
>
> Also There are only 200 Million humans accounted for in at Halo 4’s time period…so i doubt their are millions of ODST’s just around…remember we were on the Brink of extinction…while the Brutes numbers go into 12 billion and the Elites at 8 we can’t fight another war with either of them otherwise we will be destroyed. Also if you count al those who died at New Phenoix the number is probably less than 200 million now. If you want to see the numbers go to Halo waypoint(XBL app) and look it up…we humans are screwed if it comes to all out war again.

Where did you get that from? We don’t know much about the Spartan IVs and their augmentations.
OT, I do wish to see the ODSTs return. They had that sort of vibe to them, not sure how to explain.

ODSTs must return in future games.

must

Yeah, I always thought the ODSTs were as cool or cooler than spartans. Yeah, sure, anybody can kill covenant while covered in more armor than an APC. ODSTs drop in behind enemy lines with half the gear and kick just as much butt, and- Here’s the kicker- They’re just normal guys. No enhanced reflexes, no genetic augmentation, no armor, no nothing. They just retain that element of “Human-ness” to them that spartans lack, I guess.