ODSTs in Firefight not talking

Is it just me or are the ODSTs in ODST Firefight not talking much? I wonder if they were always like this. Is this an issue for anyone else?

It’s been this way since ODST firefight’s inception into the MCC. All they do is occasionally react to pain with a grunt. It’s a shame 343 has not fixed it yet. Voices work perfectly fine in custom ODST firefight however.

> 2533275019357130;2:
> It’s been this way since ODST firefight’s inception into the MCC. All they do is occasionally react to pain with a grunt. It’s a shame 343 has not fixed it yet. Voices work perfectly fine in custom ODST firefight however.

yeah I sure hope they fix it

> 2533275019357130;2:
> It’s been this way since ODST firefight’s inception into the MCC. All they do is occasionally react to pain with a grunt. It’s a shame 343 has not fixed it yet. Voices work perfectly fine in custom ODST firefight however.

Really? I’ve played ODST’s firefight in matchmaking recently and my characters dialogue plays out fine. I don’t understand why it works for me and not for you guys… I recall it being an issue for me prior to Season 5 or 6. But the issue was fixed for me when those were released.

> 2811398874535784;4:
> > 2533275019357130;2:
> > It’s been this way since ODST firefight’s inception into the MCC. All they do is occasionally react to pain with a grunt. It’s a shame 343 has not fixed it yet. Voices work perfectly fine in custom ODST firefight however.
>
> Really? I’ve played ODST’s firefight in matchmaking recently and my characters dialogue plays out fine. I don’t understand why it works for me and not for you guys… I recall it being an issue for me prior to Season 5 or 6. But the issue was fixed for me when those were released.

I’ll have to try again and see if it works now. As of my most recent ODST firefight session it wasn’t. Will get back to you.

> 2533275019357130;5:
> > 2811398874535784;4:
> > > 2533275019357130;2:
> > > It’s been this way since ODST firefight’s inception into the MCC. All they do is occasionally react to pain with a grunt. It’s a shame 343 has not fixed it yet. Voices work perfectly fine in custom ODST firefight however.
> >
> > Really? I’ve played ODST’s firefight in matchmaking recently and my characters dialogue plays out fine. I don’t understand why it works for me and not for you guys… I recall it being an issue for me prior to Season 5 or 6. But the issue was fixed for me when those were released.
>
> I’ll have to try again and see if it works now. As of my most recent ODST firefight session it wasn’t. Will get back to you.

please do lol