ODST's deploying during the game.

Just wandering how you think the first contact between Chief and the UNSC Infinite would be like? What did you imagine?

Personally, I thought of Chief receiving a distress signal, and Cortana’s all like ‘OMFG’ and he’s like ‘Huh’. There’s then a mission of destroying/ killing whatever’s a danger to the Infinite, and then you get some help from Helljumpers. Because, personally, I loved the idea of Helljumpers flying from the atmosphere into the fray, but it was never shown except for a little bit in ODST. There should definitely be ODST coming in orbit from the Infinite, and if it’s in gameplay… Dear God…

So, yeah. Would you like it if ODST’s were deployed from the ship and onto the battlefield with you? So you’d just be running along and smash! A drop pod lands near you and an ODST hops out.

Thoughts?

I’d love another 1:st person drop! LOVE IT.

> Just wandering how you think the first contact between Chief and the UNSC Infinite would be like? What did you imagine?
>
> Personally, I thought of Chief receiving a distress signal, and Cortana’s all like ‘OMFG’ and he’s like ‘Huh’. There’s then a mission of destroying/ killing whatever’s a danger to the Infinite, and then you get some help from Helljumpers. Because, personally, I loved the idea of Helljumpers flying from the atmosphere into the fray, but it was never shown except for a little bit in ODST. There should definitely be ODST coming in orbit from the Infinite, and if it’s in gameplay… Dear God…
>
> So, yeah. Would you like it if ODST’s were deployed from the ship and onto the battlefield with you? So you’d just be running along and smash! A drop pod lands near you and an ODST hops out.
>
> Thoughts?

“Infinity”