ODST's campaign should be for everyone

I’m having problems with multiplayer on the mcc, aside from the unlimited wait times on most of the playlists, I get a error message 80% that doesn’t let me play. I don’t understand why I am excluded from compensation (specifically the ODST campaign), when my multiplayer is still 80% of the time unplayable. I’m sure it’s an improvement from day 1 but I’m still annoyed. What do you guys think.

No, it shouldn’t, because Christmas adopters have only experienced issues for 5 days, while early adopters have experienced issues for as many as 49 days!

No. 343 do not have to do anything, there is no law or contract saying they have to make any other ported games, free or otherwise. In addition, the people making the port also need to get paid and it is inevitably work that is being pulled away from the main focus of Halo 5.

No, just because you’re mad because you missed out by a few days, that does not make you entitled to anything.

And in case you’re wondering, I was not in possession of an Xbox One before the 25th, so I can assure you that this isn’t elitism.

I might be willing to pay for ODST if the price is right, something they should keep in mind.

Giving ODST for early adopters is very nice gesture from 343 and not something they had to do at all.
My expectations with fixing the game is simple: Fix it.
My compensation expectation for being inconvenienced: A fixed game that works.

easy peasy, right?

That wouldn’t be fair to the players that put up with all the problems and issues with the MCC for the first month. By the time people play it now most of the problems have been fixed.

I do not have a problem with it being free for them I just question the logic of not making it available at all to others, they can make money off of that, I would pay in the ballpark of $20. Even if that is a couple weeks after they get it free I would be fine with that.

As many people said early adopters of the game had been enduring this since day 1, so its fair to give them some sort of compensation. Halo ODST will probably be made available to everyone in future for a reasonable price because 343i needs money. Right now its Exclusive to them only because they endured the endless amount of issues rather than demanding a refund.

I purchased Halo:MCC 3 days ago… you don’t see me complaining. Early Adopters deserve this gesture from 343i… giving it to everyone for free is illogical and 343 certainly gains nothing from it well financial wise anyway.

I think halo odst should be for all players,because we all who purchase have been cheated out of a good online multiplayer exprinece from the get go.

> 2533274870815073;1:
> I’m having problems with multiplayer on the mcc, aside from the unlimited wait times on most of the playlists, I get a error message 80% that doesn’t let me play. I don’t understand why I am excluded from compensation (specifically the ODST campaign), when my multiplayer is still 80% of the time unplayable. I’m sure it’s an improvement from day 1 but I’m still annoyed. What do you guys think.

I agree, I got halo mcc a couple days after they offered it.