ODST Split Screen

Ok so I often play halo with my family and siblings and have always done campaign with my fam. Is split screen possible on ODST?

I read somewhere that it isn’t possible, but I’d rather have the truth from people who’ve tried it. Is it possible??

> 2535426515273563;1:
> Ok so I often play halo with my family and siblings and have always done campaign with my fam. Is split screen possible on ODST?
>
> I read somewhere that it isn’t possible, but I’d rather have the truth from people who’ve tried it. Is it possible??

Splitscreen is available but it’s only two player splitscreen. If you wanted more couch coop then you would need two consoles.

> 2533274809226598;2:
> > 2535426515273563;1:
> > Ok so I often play halo with my family and siblings and have always done campaign with my fam. Is split screen possible on ODST?
> >
> > I read somewhere that it isn’t possible, but I’d rather have the truth from people who’ve tried it. Is it possible??
>
> Splitscreen is available but it’s only two player splitscreen. If you wanted more couch coop then you would need two consoles.

Ok thanks man! Was afraid I couldn’t do co-op.

ODST X360 version has Split screen but don’t remember if it allows four local players I know two is ok. If you’re wondering about MCC ODST someone else may be able to answer as I don’t own it yet sorry.