ODST not free

Hello, I bought the game and logged on December 18, but I did not get the code ODST. Why? U can help me with this problem?

Yes. Unfortunately, the deadline for 343’s “compensations” was december 12th. I am in the same boat as you and am completely outraged. I already started a post and we should also have a petition. Those of us who bought it last december had the same problems that had a week after launch. Anyway, until we get bonnie ross to give us our just deserts, it appears that you, me, and everyone else in this situation are currently disregarded in these compensations, the nameplates, avatars, free xbox live gold, etc.

Players who logged in to their Xbox Live account and played Halo: The Master Chief Collection between Nov. 11, 2014 and Dec. 19, 2014 will receive a download code via their registered email that can be redeemed for the campaign of Halo 3: ODST through Halo: The Master Chief Collection. The Halo 3: ODST campaign will also be available as downloadable content for Halo: The Master Chief Collection through the Xbox Store for $4.99.

The bugs and Achievement problems went on well after December 19-they’re still going on now. I would say everyone should get ODST for free but, really, does saving $4.99 make you less upset about this whole mess?

They promised. doesnt matter how much 5\10\20

yeah i played it between those times and i did not get a code

I deleted the Xbox message with the code for ODST on Halo:MCC by mistake…

I don’t mind paying £3.99 UK earth pounds and if you do get off the Halo man.

I didnt get a code either.