ODST Mombasa Streets broken

Better make sure you play ODST in one continuous playthrough, because resuming the Streets on Co Op puts you right back at the start of the game with no audio log progress. Seriously 343?

> 2533274874672062;1:
> Better make sure you play ODST in one continuous playthrough, because resuming the Streets on Co Op puts you right back at the start of the game with no audio log progress. Seriously 343?

This is a bungie thing, 343 gave you the option to start new Mombasa streets where ever you want under rally points which helps massively, but yeah bungie made you have to get all audio logs in one play through, including the 30th which is in data hive, and annoying although makes you beat a lot of par times, achievements!

> 2533274874672062;1:
> Better make sure you play ODST in one continuous playthrough, because resuming the Streets on Co Op puts you right back at the start of the game with no audio log progress. Seriously 343?

Nah it works perfectly, sorry but your rong here…

This thread has been moved from the discussion section to the support section.

Back in the discussion section, another user is also reporting this bug, with the addition that their weapons sometimes reset when returning to Mombasa Streets. I have experienced the weapon reset, but I don’t know if I’ve lost audio logs (I’ve been saving them until the end so I can binge on them).