ODST & Mark V feel, right thanks 343i

I’m by far an Elite fan but… since Halo had armor customization ODST and Mark V are two of the suits that have stayed with us the entire way. Like i said before i’m more of an Elite fan and i wish they were the DLC but seeing ODST and Mark V back on the field is good. But before those were armor customization there were

ELITES!

Please Support Playable Sangheili

I prefer Prefect :stuck_out_tongue: I need my Sangheili back though

> I prefer Prefect :stuck_out_tongue: I need my Sangheili back though

I like my Decpticon

Prefect, Engineer and Ricochet but its nice just having ODST’s and Mark V in the game. It feels more homey. You know what would feel more homey. The Original Legendary Symbol

I couldn’t have said it better myself

> I couldn’t have said it better myself

Thanks, good to see someone on my side for this. Was expecting alot of hate.

I agree! I love the Mk V, ODST, and Prefect armor sets. Im rock’n the full Mk V myself. I wish they had alternate skins though, Mk VI too.

> I agree! I love the Mk V, ODST, and Prefect armor sets. Im rock’n the full Mk V myself. I wish they had alternate skins though, Mk VI too.

I was very surprised that he Mark VII armor wasn’t in the pack.

Disagree with ODST. The helmet mainly has a lot of proportions changed up.

Not saying it’s not good, hell no, but Halo 4 is probably my least favorite odst. Halo Reach being the best with variants and Halo 3 in the middle…

Blarg.

That is my response.

I was really disappointed when Mk. V wasn’t going to be in at launch, so I’m pretty psyched.

> Blarg.
>
>
>
>
> That is my response.

Wart Wart Wart

That is my response to your response

new armor is nice but we don’t need elite’s in MM its fine with out them.