ODST helmets?

Since we’ve been getting H3 and reach helmets, do you think we’ll get some odst helmets with variants? (Helljumper and nightfall don’t count)

Maybe, maybe even a ODST theme visor. I hope because the other visors don’t seem to match.

I would LOVE to see the Halo:Reach base ODST helmet return. It’s simple, accurate, and has a nice color scheme. That design would be my first choice to return. I Was a bit surprised to not see it up there once someone pointed it out to me. Helljumper with it’s white lines and cheek tumors doesn’t 100% do it for me.

The ODST helmet is simply iconic on its own. Helljumper is cool (and it represents Buck very well in my opinion), though it’s not quite the same. Nightfall is too damn bulbous for its own good.

It’s possible. There are five versions of a “Mark” Helmet. Mark V (A), Decimator, Mark V (D), Mark IV, Mark VI. So why not three versions of ODST? I don’t want to sound disappointed with what we’re getting, but hey, if they want to add another helmet, I’m all up for grabs.

Especially considering that my Service Tag is ODST, my armor is ODST, my emblem is ODST, and my favorite Halo is ODST.

> 2535409489305717;2:
> Maybe, maybe even a ODST theme visor. I hope because the other visors don’t seem to match.

Beltane seems to be the closest when using Nightfall and Helljumper

Should definitely be in. Aside from the hole Mark-armor series it is one of the most iconic and unique armors, not to mention it is been a part of the Halo games since Halo 2.

> 2533274954296299;6:
> > 2535409489305717;2:
> > Maybe, maybe even a ODST theme visor. I hope because the other visors don’t seem to match.
>
> Beltane seems to be the closest when using Nightfall and Helljumper

Any silver-blue visor works. In my opinion, the Expedition and Pendragon visors look wonderful. The latter, however, may be a bit on the dark side.