ODST HALO 5

will we have the ODST armour in the halo 5 multiplayer

Yes. It would be so weird that they didn’t implement it.

Yes, as $10 DLC.

Honestly no one knows if there will be.

It’ll likely be another year before there is anything official said on armor types.

Waaaaaaaaay to soon to know.

I would assume we’d have it, since ODST armor has been seen in quite a few games already.

I don’t think there is anyone on this forum who can answer that question.

Do we even know if Halo 5 will have multiplayer at this point? I mean, have they officially confirmed it?

> Waaaaaaaaay to soon to know.

Yeah, isn’t this kind of info the year and a half away from release type of info?

Seriously thought this was a post asking for Halo 5:ODST and my answer was going to be yes please.

As for ODST armor, who knows. We have yet to have seen an actually second of the game so that is an unanswerable question, but again yes please

I would think so, considering there is an entire Halo game just about ODSTs, and hopefully it will not be from DLC this time.

> Do we even know if Halo 5 will have multiplayer at this point? I mean, have they officially confirmed it?

They’ve confirmed dedicated servers.

It’s safe to assume that those dedicated servers will be used for the game’s multiplayer.

We have no idea. If they bring it back, though, I hope they design the helmet and shoulders properly.