ODST Flight has been extended!

Just got an email about it, check you inboxes for details!

Thank you for letting me know! they should put that as a notification in waypoint itself lol, just like they notify of the flight beggining.

I got the email as well, this is really cool. I’m going to try and forge an ODST inspired map.

Awesome! Will try to play some more get those matches in

> 2533274807612264;1:
> Just got an email about it, check you inboxes for details!

Just saw it too!
I’m super glad they’ve added another week onto the flight, finding multiplayer matches has been so difficult for me.
This is my week off of work too! Perfect timing

They extended a flight that has barely any players. Cool. 200k invites, but finding games at almost any point in the day is a chore. Haven’t found a single HC game, so I haven’t been able to check the reg in a competitive environment. Don’t get me wrong. In any other situation I’d be ecstatic. However, it’s hard to be excited about Matchmaking Simulator 2020.

I didn’t recieve a notification and thought the flight has ended even though they updated it yestarday and got happily dissapointed when I tried to enter lol. Till when was it extended as in the insider page it still says till the 24th but the halo 3 play sessions are till 31st?

It seems the notification for whether you are a part of the flight is hit or miss; most of the guys on the forums are getting xbox insider invites but are exclusive to PC only. Hopefully with this next week they can get more people into the flight, preferably PC, cause FOV on Halo 3 and ODST makes a huge difference.

A flight extension but no new invites. Lame.

I just noticed my invite (sent on 8/20), and I’m pretty sure I wasn’t originally in the flight.

> 2533274848729632;10:
> I just noticed my invite (sent on 8/20), and I’m pretty sure I wasn’t originally in the flight.

yeah there was a second invite wave that day, i was a part of that. my friend messaged me last night saying he got an invite yesterday

Still no invite though, pain.

i just hope ppl play hc tonight

Will they be doing another wave of invites? cause I cant wait to get my hands on h3 odst ff!

I’ll be on console tonight, h3 and ODST ff

I never got an invite. Weird.

It got extended but I still couldn’t find any games. Hahaha.

Going to close this off now as it relates to a flight that has since concluded