ODST Firefight Maps in Reach

How hard would it be to import the Halo 3: ODST Firefight Maps into Halo Reach? A lot of people are saying the ODST maps were better and I do agree some of them were really sweet, like Lost Platoon. It would be pretty sweet to just bring them over to Reach with upgraded textures and what not.

Good idea? Bad Idea?

Its the Texture and map proportions that the problem

ALL MP maps should have FF versions

ALL FF maps should have MP versions

> Its the Texture and map proportions that the problem
>
> ALL MP maps should have FF versions
>
> ALL FF maps should have MP versions

don’t you think it would be hard to turn MP maps into FF maps?

i would not mind playing on rally point with sprint though.

Here is an example I made out of boredom but I think it helps give you the idea.

Lost Platoon in Halo Reach

> > Its the Texture and map proportions that the problem
> >
> > ALL MP maps should have FF versions
> >
> > ALL FF maps should have MP versions
>
> don’t you think it would be hard to turn MP maps into FF maps?
>
> i would not mind playing on rally point with sprint though.

Powerhouse is a FF map in campaign, sword base could have doors on each level with enemies that enter. Or possily open the large window so a phantom can fly in, boneyard could spawn you on the middle platform with enemies spawning on either side, spire could spawn you on the spire, zealot may be a problem…

> Powerhouse is a FF map in campaign, sword base could have doors on each level with enemies that enter. Or possily open the large window so a phantom can fly in, boneyard could spawn you on the middle platform with enemies spawning on either side, spire could spawn you on the spire, zealot may be a problem…

Those maps are kind of small though aren’t they? With the exception of Spire of course. In ODST they did often spawn out of doors and not just by being dropped off. Corvette does this but I don’t think any other map does. More maps should add this feature back in.

Personally I still like the idea of adding in the ODST maps. It would be really to neat to have them but still have Skirmishers and Elites participate in the battle. They sound like they would be intense.