odst drop pod

anyone else agree if they should have put an odst drop pod in halo reach

> anyone else agree if they should have put an odst drop pod in halo reach

it would be a cool thing for a future firefight map if the begining part you get to the area via hot drop. it could be like the opening cutscene in halo 3 ODST

It would be cool, yes. Instead of selecting your loadout quickly before the game starts, you can walk around a ship, picking up the weapons you choose, before entering an ODST drop pod and begin dropping into battle. It’s a cool idea.

Yeah that is a really good idea and certainly would make the map packs worth the money.

I think that this is a brilliant idea! Tell somebody who has control over this sort of thing to consider it.

wow i didnt know my idea was so popular!

dont worry im going to make a thread requesting this!

Another great idea! Go! Spread the word!

Finally! Someone else has the same idea I do! But someone added to it by saying that it should be an interactive menu, kind of like in Fable III… I like :slight_smile:

> anyone else agree if they should have put an odst drop pod in halo reach

Yes, instead of load outs you pick guns etc. That would be so cool!

I don’t think there’s any chance of adding a working ODST drop pod to Reach. Maybe in the next Halo game but it’s too much to patch in.

I do think that it would be neat if a future DLC map for Reach had a crashed drop pod (similar to the Pelican on Highlands).

That is too cool dude, i’d love that

> It would be cool, yes. Instead of selecting your loadout quickly before the game starts, you can walk around a ship, picking up the weapons you choose, before entering an ODST drop pod and begin dropping into battle. It’s a cool idea.

That sounds FUN! That’s actually not a bad idea.

Imagine, the medals you would get for crashing into a group of covenant.

> Imagine, the medals you would get for crashing into a group of covenant.

Nice, Pod-tacular :smiley:

yeah have control over the pod and get a killtacular