ODST Data Hive Question

Can someone clear this up for me? When you’re starting the level Data Hive on ODST, there are two Grunts walking closer to you and one says, “If traitor get away it not our fault, it’s theirs.” (sorry Grunts have bad grammar lol). Can anyone tell me who the traitor is? Is it the cop thats on the level? Just wanted some clarification because this has always bothered me since the game released. Thanks in advance!

> 2533274841925847;1:
> Can someone clear this up for me? When you’re starting the level Data Hive on ODST, there are two Grunts walking closer to you and one says, “If traitor get away it not our fault, it’s theirs.” (sorry Grunts have bad grammar lol). Can anyone tell me who the traitor is? Is it the cop thats on the level? Just wanted some clarification because this has always bothered me since the game released. Thanks in advance!

I believe the grunt are referring to huragok I mean the police man is an enemy to the grunt not a traitor ,and also remember outside the room we meet huragok the brute chieftain says ’ open the door traitor

> 2535443548700992;2:
> > 2533274841925847;1:
> > Can someone clear this up for me? When you’re starting the level Data Hive on ODST, there are two Grunts walking closer to you and one says, “If traitor get away it not our fault, it’s theirs.” (sorry Grunts have bad grammar lol). Can anyone tell me who the traitor is? Is it the cop thats on the level? Just wanted some clarification because this has always bothered me since the game released. Thanks in advance!
>
> I believe the grunt are referring to huragok I mean the police man is an enemy to the grunt not a traitor ,and also remember outside the room we meet huragok the brute chieftain says ’ open the door traitor

Ahh, that does make sense. Thanks for clearing that up, I should have been able to figure that out lol

I think it’s just a funny dialogue that Bungie put in the game.

I think it were the Engineers