ODST BOMB

The people use that to destroy tourret, and bases at same time. That is a glitch?

Google translate here

The ODST bombs have a pretty good explosion radius that damages more than one target.

> 2533274805640921;2:
> The ODST bombs have a pretty good explosion radius that damages more than one target.

OK but this are to destroy bases??

> 2535419263621631;3:
> > 2533274805640921;2:
> > The ODST bombs have a pretty good explosion radius that damages more than one target.
>
> OK but this are to destroy bases??

Well it is a demolition charge, so yes.

The ODST demolition charges are probably more of like mines you can plant at choke points. But they’re good at killing buildings?! Not sure if that’s intentional, but if it is, it seems justified because ODSTs should be elite, godly Infantry units :wink:

the best of the best

> 2535419263621631;3:
> > 2533274805640921;2:
> > The ODST bombs have a pretty good explosion radius that damages more than one target.
>
> OK but this are to destroy bases??

It makes sense that they would be.

They’re a bit ridiculous yes. Right now there’s no other better anti building unit in cost - reward ratio.

i love rolling up on bases with 3 extractors right by each other like a 90 degree angle

say byby to all 3

it is a bit broken but odsts should be pretty god teir at something. cause by the time you get them everyones tech 2 and has rangers or vehicles

> 2533274821521504;7:
> They’re a bit ridiculous yes. Right now there’s no other better anti building unit in cost - reward ratio.

> 2533274904506600;8:
> i love rolling up on bases with 3 extractors right by each other like a 90 degree angle
>
> say byby to all 3
>
> it is a bit broken but odsts should be pretty god teir at something. cause by the time you get them everyones tech 2 and has rangers or vehicles

They definitely are a joke atm. You shouldn’t just be able to call down 3, instantly wipe at least 2 buildings then run off at the speed of light and escape with at least 2 squads for it.

They still stun on landing. Still have good dps/health and their charges are still amazing in combat, even if they don’t proc they force an opponent to spend time splitting his force which lowers dps. They are quite impactful indeed even without being able to snipe buildings.

I’d nerf the charge’s building damage and lower the ODST cost personally.

> 2533274833785535;9:
> > 2533274821521504;7:
> > They’re a bit ridiculous yes. Right now there’s no other better anti building unit in cost - reward ratio.
>
>
>
> > 2533274904506600;8:
> > i love rolling up on bases with 3 extractors right by each other like a 90 degree angle
> >
> > say byby to all 3
> >
> > it is a bit broken but odsts should be pretty god teir at something. cause by the time you get them everyones tech 2 and has rangers or vehicles
>
> They definitely are a joke atm. You shouldn’t just be able to call down 3, instantly wipe at least 2 buildings then run off at the speed of light and escape with at least 2 squads for it.
>
> They still stun on landing. Still have good dps/health and their charges are still amazing in combat, even if they don’t proc they force an opponent to spend time splitting his force which lowers dps. They are quite impactful indeed even without being able to snipe buildings.
>
> I’d nerf the charge’s building damage and lower the ODST cost personally.

Please don’t call for a nerf on ODST…

Little tangent - why is the quoting system on this forum so brokenly bad?

Secondly, it isn’t a nerf, but a berf! Buff one thing whilst nerfing another. Less cheese, more consistency and cost effectiveness in combat. Cheaper initial cost but no building sniping.

> 2533274833785535;11:
> Little tangent - why is the quoting system on this forum so brokenly bad?
>
> Secondly, it isn’t a nerf, but a berf! Buff one thing whilst nerfing another. Less cheese, more consistency and cost effectiveness in combat. Cheaper initial cost but no building sniping.

No clue why it is messing up…

But, as you can see I main Cutter… I just like my ODST how they are, I don’t want them changed. It is the only unique unit Cutter has, and they are already very squishy and easy to defend against (hint snipers for ODST and Shields/turrets for banished). But, they do wreck some base structures when given the chance. I like dropping them on the back of a base while making a main push on the front… Only building killing unit Cutter really has until he gets some decent amount of T3 units.

I pretty much prefer banished over UNSC and I in no way think ODST’s need a nerf. They use demolition charges. Their supposed to kill buildings or multiple structures, that’s their purpose. I’ve had multiple buildings killed by them many times when not paying attention but that’s mostly my fault and I expect that to happen. As banished I have jump pack brutes and locusts that wreck bases so quickly and what does Cutter have? Just hellbringers and ODST demo charges, both of which are much slower than the banished alternatives. The only thing I think is possible to change with the ODST’s would be the cool down on the demo charge but to be honest that’s a stretch.