ODST: Battle Royale

Halo Infinite needs a Battle Royale Mode and the ODST are perfect for the Job. They don’t have shields, need to health up and they drop from the space, the perfect recipe for a great Battle Royale mode.

The story for this mode could be a sort of training simulation, where the ODST have to land and survive.

If you guys doesn’t include this mode it will be the same fiasco of removing the split screen.

> 2533274919106615;1:
> They don’t have shields, need to health up and they drop from the space, the perfect recipe for a great Battle Royale mode.

Ah so nothing particularly different or original.

I think the best approach is for 343i to provide a robust system of custom games and forge so that players can create their own battle royales. Should it be popular maybe even give it a matchmaking playlist.

This should’ve been done with Halo 5 mod easily, but 343 doesn’t care or feel necessary, so H5’s dying slowly. Hope they’re more creative and lead the trend in H6, but according to the records, I have no confidence, they will screw it again anyway.

Already been confirmed that no Battle Royale is coming to Infinite

At first I wasn’t interested in the idea of BR in Halo. Now that you mention the ODST’s I’m having second thoughts… something about dropping down in a pod onto a large scaled map just sounds amazing and I just simply can’t be close minded to that idea. If it isn’t BR I still think 343i should definitely make a ODST mode.

It’s already confirmed to have no battleroyale.

Please put it in the wishlist topic https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/29568daf8cd14083bd1b70a810bf3581/topics/halo-6-wishlist/08b5d0e4-ff65-47a1-b37b-8cfb3cce8987/posts