ODST audio logs

Greetings,

Is there a way to figure out which audio logs you are missing? I know how many I have (27), but cant seem to figure out which ones I may be missing. There is a list in the settings menu, and currently is all sequential with no gaps.

Any help would be appreciated.

Brad

Your audio logs are in sequential order because you find them in that order. This means that whenever you find a new one, it’ll be the next one you need regardless of where you find it. Also, there are 29 audio logs to be found in the streets of New Mombasa. Once you have those 29, the 30th can be found during the level Data Hive.

Edit: Here is a map of New Mombasa with the locations of all 29 audio logs. Just in case you’re getting frustrated finding the remaining two. :slight_smile:

So Im simply looking for 28 and 29?

> Your audio logs are in sequential order because you find them in that order. This means that whenever you find a new one, it’ll be the next one you need regardless of where you find it. Also, there are 29 audio logs to be found in the streets of New Mombasa. Once you have those 29, the 30th can be found during the level Data Hive.
>
> Edit: Here is a map of New Mombasa with the locations of all 29 audio logs. Just in case you’re getting frustrated finding the remaining two. :slight_smile:

> So Im simply looking for 28 and 29?
>
>
>
> > Your audio logs are in sequential order because you find them in that order. This means that whenever you find a new one, it’ll be the next one you need regardless of where you find it. Also, there are 29 audio logs to be found in the streets of New Mombasa. Once you have those 29, the 30th can be found during the level Data Hive.
> >
> > Edit: Here is a map of New Mombasa with the locations of all 29 audio logs. Just in case you’re getting frustrated finding the remaining two. :slight_smile:

You best bet, if you’re going to use that map, is to start at one end and go to each of those locations until you figure out which two you skipped.

I do seem to be missing 28 and 29 and with the help of some guides found them. The problem is, they dont seem to be activated. Any ideas?

Well that was a pain in the butt, but finally managed it. If anyone needs any pointers…

I have 28 audio logs from Mombassa Streets, I have been to all 29 locations but none of them are able to be activated (all are dulled out). I dont know what I am supposed to do? I have tried playing a co-op game and restarted the campaign solo but nothing has changed. Any ideas??

As simple as it sounds, you missed one. I know it happened to me when I could have sworn I had not only been to but also re-checked every single one. Turned out I hadn’t.

The link I posted above also has videos for Audio Logs 1 - 10, 11- 20, and 21 - 31; just scroll down to the very bottom. I suggest you re-check every single spot one-by-one using the videos. It’s really the only thing left to do, as annoying as it might be to do.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Thanks!! I know what I am doing today haha

A few of my friends are having a tough time with this, so I thought I would toss out my two cents. The map that is popular to use in finding the audio logs is a good reference, but its misguided. While its numbered 1 thru 29, that is not the specific order of finding the logs. As you find any log location, you get the next in the series of logs.

For exapmle f you start with number 1 on the map, you get the first audio log, if you head to number 15 on the map, you get the second audio log. I wound up after searching for hours in the Kikowany Station area, a few posts discussing audio and visaul cues reminded me of an ATM that I had consistently passed that was spitting out coins.

Police cars with their lights flashing, car alarms going off, malfunctioning car alarms and the neon signs (best read if you turn your night vision off) typically indicate an audio log is in the area. Once you get the audio log, these audio-visual cues turn off.

For the longest time, I never noticed the grey security doors that lead to secured smaller locations that routinley held an audio log.

And dont forget the one that looks like a plain ordinary telephone inside a building location.

My cents, hope it helps someone.

Ya it took me a while to realize those giant grey doors too haha. I already got the telephone log and I realized that it didnt matter when i was looking for the log at 29 over and over :stuck_out_tongue: This helps tho, I got excited when I restarted the mombassa streets and the police cars are flashing at the start…quickly realized there is no siren :frowning: Owell, THE SEARCH CONTINUES!!!

Whats worse is if you co-op, the log inventory resets to zero.

> Ya it took me a while to realize those giant grey doors too haha. I already got the telephone log and I realized that it didnt matter when i was looking for the log at 29 over and over :stuck_out_tongue: This helps tho, I got excited when I restarted the mombassa streets and the police cars are flashing at the start…quickly realized there is no siren :frowning: Owell, THE SEARCH CONTINUES!!!