ODST Armor [Gen 1]

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

The pictures I provided are the Gen 1 variants of MJOLNIR ODST armor, They have slight differences between them compared to Helljumper and Nightfall armor. I’d love to see more Gen 1 armors added to this game. Like Halo Reach’s Scout, EVA, CQB, and Mark V .
To the naysayers “We already have Helljumper and Nightfall!” That is true, but they’re not ODST.

liked the the first odst armor than nightfall even though helljumper is closest version to that

Yes I agree, we need the legit ODST armor from Reach and before. I know helljumper does look good, but only as its own type of armor, not a ODST 2.0. Since 343 put in Mark IV, Mark V, and Mark VI. Why not put in ODST to join both helljumper and nightfall as equals.

Odst armor was my favorite until reach, I really liked the redesign for h4 even had the emblematic tactical backpack but the helljumper for h5 didn’t buy me so much if some day I unlock it I don’t know if I’ll use it.

what’s wrong with reach? was there a different armor that suited your fancy or just didnt like it? i quite liked the attatchments

> 2533274827641658;4:
> Odst armor was my favorite until reach, I really liked the redesign for h4 even had the emblematic tactical backpack but the helljumper for h5 didn’t buy me so much if some day I unlock it I don’t know if I’ll use it.

ODST armor was a duplicate of the one in Halo 3 ODST lol And it was only a full armor in Reach

I personally didn’t care for the Halo 4 ODST armor, the helmet was too bubbly looking

I’m a huge fan of the Nightfall armor, then again I never played ODST but I’m sure it looks cool too.

> 2533275017603223;7:
> I’m a huge fan of the Nightfall armor, then again I never played ODST but I’m sure it looks cool too.

Nightfall is one of my personal favorite, but its abit bubbly and rounded, the original ODST was more edgy

> 2533274871929668;8:
> > 2533275017603223;7:
> > I’m a huge fan of the Nightfall armor, then again I never played ODST but I’m sure it looks cool too.
>
>
> Nightfall is one of my personal favorite, but its abit bubbly and rounded, the original ODST was more edgy

Right, just look at this beauty.

Oh my. The ODST in reach one didn’t look very good.

> 2533274809220485;10:
> Oh my. The ODST in reach one didn’t look very good.

Yeah… I mean the helmet looked okay, but going back to Reach I noticed the helmets were WAY too small, like the spartan had a small head.

> 2533274837720524;9:
> > 2533274871929668;8:
> > > 2533275017603223;7:
> > > I’m a huge fan of the Nightfall armor, then again I never played ODST but I’m sure it looks cool too.
> >
> >
> > Nightfall is one of my personal favorite, but its abit bubbly and rounded, the original ODST was more edgy
>
>
> Right, just look at this beauty.

Blam said the lady!

> 2533274891247826;3:
> Yes I agree, we need the legit ODST armor from Reach and before. I know helljumper does look good, but only as its own type of armor, not a ODST 2.0. Since 343 put in Mark IV, Mark V, and Mark VI. Why not put in ODST to join both helljumper and nightfall as equals.

I hate that giant curve around the helmet, makes it look kinda dumb imo

First of all gen 1 ODST wasn’t the halo 3 version, it was the Halo 2 version.

Halo 4 has the best design, the halo 3/reach version has too much noise in the design, and I feel like 4 really knocked it down to a smoother more scifi looking armor. It kept all the major shapes and details but a hanged the helmet to be more believable to see out of rather than the wired one introduced in Halo 3, that ripple in the visor looks annoying. It is much nicer when it’s bigger and cleaned up in Halo 4.

Yes please let me use some real odst armor again, so sick of 343 butchering everything I love.

> 2533274807881644;13:
> First of all gen 1 ODST wasn’t the halo 3 version, it was the Halo 2 version.
>
> Halo 4 has the best design, the halo 3/reach version has too much noise in the design, and I feel like 4 really knocked it down to a smoother more scifi looking armor. It kept all the major shapes and details but a hanged the helmet to be more believable to see out of rather than the wired one introduced in Halo 3, that ripple in the visor looks annoying. It is much nicer when it’s bigger and cleaned up in Halo 4.

This is where I disagree, the Halo 3 ODST-Reach Versions looked the best imo, they looked militaristic and were perfectly edged. The Halo 4 one was my least favorite since it looked all bulbous and stupid.

And there was no ODST MJOLNIR in Halo 2.

We need more ODST Armour.

I would really like to have odst armor, and now with the new customization system we could have it look exactly like in halo 3 ODST, not just a odst looking version of the spartan armor

> 2533274966620278;17:
> I would really like to have odst armor, and now with the new customization system we could have it look exactly like in halo 3 ODST, not just a odst looking version of the spartan armor

An ODST style spartan armor is Helljumper

I just mean add the GEN 1 variant armor, used in ODST and Halo 3

+1,000,000,000

I hate myself for asking for stuff that isn’t gamemodes or maps, but I want this so bad.

> 2533274905097737;19:
> +1,000,000,000
>
> I hate myself for asking for stuff that isn’t gamemodes or maps, but I want this so bad.

Can’t tell if sarcastic…