ODST armor for Mark VII/Armor Core 🔥

So recon has a helmet call “trailblazer” for the Mark VII. I’m surprised an ODST variety like “nightfall” or “helljumper” didn’t make it in this battle pass for the mark VII. Anyone think it’ll make it in a future battle pass or could it even get it’s own armor core like the “yoroi” :jp:

I’m hoping when they make new campaigns to expand the story mode they’ll make a tribute to halo 3 ODST’s campaign and make a huge map like the 4v4 “streets” map. I can’t wait to see what 343 has in store for us in the future. I thinks it’s being hinted from seeing superintendent AI customizations :crossed_fingers:

What do ya’ll think about about my wonders on ODST stuff to come? :fire:

1 Like

Firefall or freefall is the new ODST helmet for the Mark VII

1 Like

Check the waypoint app. It shows armor that’s not displayed in the game yet. There is a “Firefall” helmet for Mark VII. Not sure how you’ll unlock it, but it’s visible in the app.

2 Likes

Really? I don’t think I’ve seen it :hushed: thank you :pray: I will have to check it out :point_right::point_right:

I don’t think it’s in the game yet. If you go to on the customization part for Infinite on Waypoint you’ll see it. It’s pretty nice

1 Like

Oh okay I see it now, thanks :pray: It’s pretty cool to see future content in the app. I can’t wait to see how it’s going to be obtainable. Personal I liked unlocking stuff like in halo 3 by doing achievements or what not. Maybe things can be unlocked in the future though the campaign.

I’m an ODST like yourself, and there is ODST armor in this pass. I believe around level 62. I’m very happy for this because I didn’t get ODST armor until the last unlock in Halo 5, so being able to almost start with it is exciting.

1 Like

I’m kind of disappointed the entire ODST set isn’t in the Reach customization options. It’s missing the Gungnir knees they, and all other marines wore in that game. (Speaking of which, the Gungnir shoulders and Military Police helmet need to be added too, so you can have a Marine look as well)

1 Like

Yeah, from what I’ve been seeing in videos on YouTube, we can unlock armor coatings in the campaign for sure maybe even armor, which would be a nice call back to Halo 3.

1 Like

hopefully cross-core customization is high on 343’s priority list :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Oh yeah, I know about the reach ODST armor, that’s why I bought the pass! Also for the superintendent AI :no_mouth:

1 Like

Well halo 4 had arms and legs for ODST armor so I would be surprised if they came out with marine or ODST armor cores. I guess if we look back at the different arms and legs for other armor sets then that’s what we might get as armor cores eventually :mantelpiece_clock:

Yes, an ODST Armor Core is probably going to happen. I fully expect a Mark VI core soon too.

1 Like

They also have Gungnir knees in the Waypoint app for Mark V [b]. So they’ll likely be in the game. Just a matter of when and how to unlock. Honestly, there is a ton of stuff show in the app. You should check it out.

1 Like