ODST, anyone?

Hey all, if anyone wants to play ODST, i’m going to be on tonight. I need 4 people, so leave your GT’s in this thread, and you will get an invite sometime tonight. I’ll give the precise time later. I’ve heard that ODST lags or slows down or glitches over XBL, but i have played ODST co-op over XBL before, so it should be ok.

I’d love to join but I’m trying to rank up on Reach, I’m probably going to play terraria too and I’m going to be watching Andromeda Ascendent. I love that TV series! I remember, I used to watch it every day I could. In one of the seasons finale, I think I may have cried.

What do you plan on doing? I’ve completely finished ODST but are you wanting to do a vidmaster?

> > I’d love to join but I’m trying to rank up on Reach, I’m probably going to play terraria too and I’m going to be watching Andromeda Ascendent. I love that TV series! I remember, I used to watch it every day I could. In one of the seasons finale, I think I may have cried.
>
> Off topic much?
>
> What do you plan on doing? I’ve completely finished ODST but are you wanting to do a vidmaster?

No, I just planned on playing regular ODST campaign on normal difficulty. Or firefight. Whichever. Oh, and the time is going to be 7:00 eastern standard time.

I’m saying I can’t go… and added a little text. You haven’t seen me do this a lot have you?
edit: Are you going to do this any other day? I’d love to join in. [preferably not tomorow or the 3rd of july.]

I probably will. When I do, I’ll be sure to send you a message. But I’d like to do it today, too, if I can get enough people. If I can’t, then that’s ok.

I’m tempted to say yes, but I’m not sure.

GT: GTnotincluded

If you’re not going for achievements, I’d be glad to play with 3 other people.

GT: Insane Monx, I’m good after 4:00 U.S. Central Time.

Cool, just need 1 more willing person.

Ugh me and a few others are looking for the endure achievement, add me (gt is same as here). And Im still working ona few of the other firefight achievements.

I think you are already my friend on XBL.

I’ll help anyone who wants to do Vidmasters or other achievements. I do prefer playing Firefight though. Just to let you know. Message me.

All right, I will send everyone in this thread an invite unless you said otherwise. Remember, this is a just-for-fun sort of thing, not for vidmasters or achievements. If you don’t want to, or can’t, just decline the invite. See you at 7!

Didnt catch the start time, sorry I missed it.

Still Ive got a party of 3 wanting to pursue Endure if anyone is willing to join.

@careyswim, apologies for the hijack, just figured its one less thread for folks to read through.