ODST 2

Who would like to see an ODST 2 or a game similar to it?

I personally loved ODST because it was less of a grand campaign and it felt more down to Earth (ha pun…this is why I don’t have friends) and I really enjoyed the sense of vulnerability that came with being a regular soldier rather than an augmented war machine. This vulnerability lead to me and my buddies playing more tactically and sneaking around the city which also felt awesome.

I think that if the do make a new game similar to ODST (which they totally should) there should be more things to do in the open world but it should still have the same darkness and stealth elements to it maybe even a day night cycle.

More Ideas for a new ODST game:
-Being the leader of a squad and giving simple commands to them but still have them be able to react appropriately to situations and not just stay in an area and get slaughtered.
-Day night cycle
-If in a city again maybe optional “rescue the citizens” side quests or random events like in Red Dead Redemption
-A more living environment with more enemies
-Maybe as time goes on the enemies make small bases for you to either go around, disrupt, or destroy.
-Maybe straying too far from halo roots but a cover mechanic like in Far Cry 3 that’s just seamless and effective.
-Find little skirmishes in the city to help out in.
-Fight alongside Spartans and have Spartans be a sort of saving grace and a relief to see them come in and help kick some -Yoink-.

I honestly just loved the feel and different gameplay that came with ODST and I’d love to see another game like. Do you agree? Disagree?

Post your ideas and opinions.

Maybe, but not for a while. I would like to see something like ODST in the future, not sure if ODST 2 would make it.

I would like to see a second ODST game to see how they kept getting push back

I think an ODST game might be fun, but I would much rather a game that follows the soon to be introduced Blue Team.

Maybie a O.D.S.T. game that takes place during the fall of Reach???
That would be awesome!!!

Another ODST game would be amazing! I loved the first one but if 343i does do it, it has to keep firefight. That’s the one thing they must do!

> 2533274808694897;2:
> Maybe, but not for a while. I would like to see something like ODST in the future, not sure if ODST 2 would make it.

Just read Bloodline if you wanna see what happens the the squad.

> 2603643534586909;4:
> I think an ODST game might be fun, but I would much rather a game that follows the soon to be introduced Blue Team.

Okay yeah blue team is going to be so awesome to see in the games. Still though theyre going to be Spartans. Maybe after Halo 6 they could make another ODST like game or push Halo 6 out a bit and appease people with ODST 2 to buy time to make a really nice and polished Halo 6

They could make a game set during the events of halo reach, lead up to ODST, events during ODST and the events leading up to halo 5 that follows Buck more closely and shows how his character evolves during these games as he is in reach as a voice, is actually in ODST and is highly likely to be in Halo 5. They could show the other things he was doing in new mombasa during ODST that weren’t ever shown in the game.

I’d want ODST 2 to be a mystery/survival-(horror-ish)/FPS, where you’re strong enough to take on a squad of grunts and jackals, but weak enough to want to avoid combat with an elite/brute.

Yes! We need another ODST based game

Shutup and take my money!

The only thing I would want included this time is MOAR DROPS. How did they make a game about ODSTs that only included one drop sequence…

I think they could do an ODST game set on Delta Halo with a squad of marines that are sent down somewhere else rather than where the Chef goes. Imagine fighting the Flood but as a regular human, you would feel so underpowered which I think would continue that feeling from the first ODST.

It could be cool if it was open world and you could drop onto different planets and different cities and maybe even some jungle or other organic spaces.

Survival horror-esque would be cool because it would add that level of anxiousness and fear of whats coming next and how to approach it and survive it.

Fighting the flood would be so scary and oh itd be so cool too seeing your fellow marines get turned and feeling helpless and running low on ammo and maybe you could equip a knife and stealth kill some there could be cool first person knife assassinations not only on flood (although that would be the newest and there could be some really cool gruesome ones) but on all enemies I think first person upclose and personal assassinations would fit in well with the tone of an ODST game

Also itd be interesting to see if they could include some more equipment. Such as if you’re in a building fighting room to room and you want to see whats behind a wall maybe there could be a sort of infrared disk that you could attach to the wall and it gives 20 second duration of highlighting enemies and/or allies on the other side so you can know what you’re walking into.
Or a little auto turret or deployable cover (not a bubble shield)
These things could also really change up firefight if they were added in

Any other ideas for tactical equipment?

> 2533274836851025;15:
> Any other ideas for tactical equipment?

Remote explosives
Deployable decoys

What I personally like the most in ODST is how the story is told. Is really interesting how you know the perspective from several characters. I also love the dark setting.

I would love a Brothers in Arms style of game where you play a squad of UNSC Army or Marines using squad tatics of fire and Movement like BiA: Hell’s Highway

> 2533274803137071;18:
> I would love a Brothers in Arms style of game where you play a squad of UNSC Army or Marines using squad tatics of fire and Movement like BiA: Hell’s Highway

Maybe it was you, but someone has mentioned something like this before. More of a strategy based, slow thoughtful marine squad. Not super killing cyborg running around murdering. Imagine having to me smart and work together in a long battle to take out a hunter bonded pair.

A more smart and tactical approach would be fun but I also think they should keep the halo feel to it but with a vulnerable feel that requires tactics but not so much so that it is frustrating and you need to move at an incredibly slow pace just to survive