ODST 2: right after the events of the first.

I was thinking what the second ODST game took place right after the events of the first. The first focused around retrieving the Engineer (Virgil) because it knew that the Covenant had found the Ark portal, so what if the second focused on infiltrating that finding. From going back to New Mombasa (remastered), journeying deeper than before, perhaps even ending up on the Ark, and following along the story of Halo 3 from an alternate perspective, kinda like the first ODST game did with Halo 2.

Sure, just know that the team that was in the first game are disbanded. One died, one quit, one turned a rebel, and bucks a spartan. It would have to be a new team.

I really want a new odst game, it would be nice if we could have the old fire fight back in a new game

> 2533274851211096;2:
> Sure, just know that the team that was in the first game are disbanded. One died, one quit, one turned a rebel, and bucks a spartan. It would have to be a new team.
>
> I really want a new odst game, it would be nice if we could have the old fire fight back in a new game

Same here, but I’m talking about during the events of H3, long before the disbandment.

> 2535452785098607;3:
> > 2533274851211096;2:
> > Sure, just know that the team that was in the first game are disbanded. One died, one quit, one turned a rebel, and bucks a spartan. It would have to be a new team.
> >
> > I really want a new odst game, it would be nice if we could have the old fire fight back in a new game
>
> Same here, but I’m talking about during the events of H3, long before the disbandment.

Idk could work, im not to sure about time line events in general so i dont know if that would fit in canon but i would love to see the old team back. I personaly would like to see a new team, or the old team buck had before members died.

I just mentioned they disbanded as a fun fact, just in case others didnt know

There wouldn’t be any point in Halo 3: ODST 2.

that actually a good idea but if 343 would make a odst 2 I bet 99.99 percent it would take place after halo 5 or after a major instalment

I’d like an other ODST too much, maybe with multiplayer

Welp, definitely would be better than Halo 5 Guardians’ storyline