Ode to Halo Pro Legends in Infinite

I have been around since day one Halo CE and I actually have the pleasure of knowing old Halo pros such as Strongside, Elamite Warrior, and Ace. I would love to see some legends pro packs come to the Infinite store just like the pro teams packs that came to H5. I would absolutely buy a Team Final Boss pack. They were one of the most dominant teams in Halo history with OGRE 1 and 2, Walshy and Saiyan with Strongside coming in after Saiyan bowed out and kept up the winning. I feel like they could totally add armor and weapon coatings emblems maybe even social animations if they add those to Halo. Idk I just want to buy something in Infinite commemorating Final Boss as they absolutely were Halo for many years in the early 2000’s

I’m really hoping that the old pros are involved in commentary. Loved listening to them during the Halo Dreamhack events. Walshy and T2 are great on comms.

They are having established pro teams in Halo Infinite that do not rotate and it would surprise me if some of the older names aren’t used.

Would be great to have some sprays or banners that reference them in some way.

I think the success of the pro tournaments will really rely on the marketing, player personalities and commentary teams so I hope it is top tier. Goldenboy is also essential!

> 2533274801036271;2:
> I’m really hoping that the old pros are involved in commentary. Loved listening to them during the Halo Dreamhack events. Walshy and T2 are great on comms.
>
> They are having established pro teams in Halo Infinite that do not rotate and it would surprise me if some of the older names aren’t used.
>
> Would be great to have some sprays or banners that reference them in some way.
>
> I think the success of the pro tournaments will really rely on the marketing, player personalities and commentary teams so I hope it is top tier. Goldenboy is also essential!

Totally agree. I would love to see some of those legends come back in any capacity really. I think it would bring a major boost to the community and definitely to the pro scene. Either way can’t wait to get into this game!

Idk if you guys have watched the tourny that MS has had going on for h3 doubles, But they’ve had T2, Elamite Warrior and dersky there commentating among a few others. This upcoming weekend is Elamite and Walshy!

> 2533274811807878;4:
> Idk if you guys have watched the tourny that MS has had going on for h3 doubles, But they’ve had T2, Elamite Warrior and dersky there commentating among a few others. This upcoming weekend is Elamite and Walshy!

I usually have to watch it after because if my timezone, but have had real difficulty trying to watch this one! Any help?

I saw they were commentating but couldn’t locate the stream, only the sign ups.

> 2533274811807878;4:
> Idk if you guys have watched the tourny that MS has had going on for h3 doubles, But they’ve had T2, Elamite Warrior and dersky there commentating among a few others. This upcoming weekend is Elamite and Walshy!

Damn hell yea thanks! I will be sure to get on that this weekend while i am putting those bots to the test in Infinite! B)

My guess would be that the Teams/Organizations that are currently a part of the “HCS TEAM PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM” will have first dibs on sales of player/team related in-game items. Given that these entities will naturally lobby for as much exclusivity in that regard for at least a period of time, I would give it at least 6 months to a year before having realistic hopes of “throwback” in-game sales dedicated to the pro players of old. Obviously, that changes for any of those players that will be currently involved in the HCS.

They will have us fraggin’ like a pro in no time!

seeing as we can have different voices for our AI maybe some old pros would be cool for that.

> 2533274792765487;8:
> They will have us fraggin’ like a pro in no time!

Stupid noob!

Give 'em the backsmack dawg WOOOOOOOOOO.