Oddball - WHYYYYYYY?????

Why is it that the good playlists get screwed and slammed together. I would have loved to play oddball tonight but sadly I could not because everytime it came up it was out voted. You dont want to play Oddball, fine but I do, so I get screwwed??? Would you please put Oddball back in its own playlist? Thanks.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not bump/necropost threads.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

Yeah I agree please put Oddball back in its own playlist. Thank you.

did you really just respond to your own op?

Haha really? schizofrenia much?

People complained that all of the objective playlists weren’t together, now they’re complaining that they are.

The best choice for selecting Oddball is to bring friends. 343i is not going to split the playlist up again as they did not possess very many players in each one.

I agree with Larry Tanng, the OP and the second poster. Oddball should have it’s own playlist.

No it shouldn’t those playlist had a dead pop.

What the game really needs is 1 slayer playlist with AR start, 1 playlist with Oddball AR start, 1 playlist with Dominion AR starts, 1 playlist with Dominion DMR starts etc. Basically we need a ton more playlists so the population for each and one them will be super low resulting in really bad matchmaking.

How about we return to Halo 3 voting system? I thought it was perfect. A map/gametype came up. Didnt like it then veto it. Then something like oddball came up and there wasnt nothing you could do about it, which was fine by me because playing CTF all day would get boring.

I like CTF way more than oddball, BUT I would rather play 3 CTF games to ever Oddball game then All CTF all the time.

No, taking away Team Regicide, Oddball, and King of the Hill and smashing it into one playlist is the first step into making this game a whole lot better. Now they just need to remove Dominion, and Capture the Flag and smash it and other objective games into a Big Team Objective playlist. Then remove FFA Regicide and add a Rumble Pit playlist then bring back halo 3’s voting system to keep people from playing the same gametype or map over and over again.

> Why is it that the good playlists get screwed and slammed together. I would have loved to play oddball tonight but sadly I could not because everytime it came up it was out voted. You dont want to play Oddball, fine but I do, so I get screwwed??? Would you please put Oddball back in its own playlist? Thanks.

Three Hundred and Forty-Three Industries is slowing beginning to get the original Halo multiplayer feel back into matchmaking, which is good. What this means is, not everything will get its own playlist and have everything stretched too far too wide. Meshing the populations together is a good idea when you have same based ideas that go well with those who has the same mindset.

What they need to do now is
>Put CTF in there and give us more options for Team Objectives
>Needs to have the classic H: Reach voting where you can have more than 3 maps as a selection and None of the Above.
>Big Team Battle needs more than senseless killing.
>Assault needs to come back.

> Edited by Moderator - Please do not bump/necropost threads.
>
>
> *Original post, click at your own discretion.
> Yeah I agree please put Oddball back in its own playlist. Thank you.

Lol… Too funny replying to your own post. I like playing Oddball too but the playlist had such low numbers at any given time it made sense to put it into the team objective.

Oddball is now my second most played gametype. Not for long. I really liked Oddball, but since they removed tha stand-alone playlist, I’m not playing it anymore. Also, I really don’t like that they removed the instant respawn. The most annoying thing that I find is that there are actual comendations for these gametypes(Oddball and KotH) that don’t even have their own playlist.

> Edited by Moderator - Please do not bump/necropost threads.
>
>
> *Original post, click at your own discretion.
> Yeah I agree please put Oddball back in its own playlist. Thank you.

Necropost? Why was this moderated

EDIT: I see

just vote for it

“How about we return to Halo 3 voting system? I thought it was perfect. A map/gametype came up. Didnt like it then veto it. Then something like oddball came up and there wasnt nothing you could do about it, which was fine by me because playing CTF all day would get boring.”
This guy gets it.

The game has lost over 80% of its population. They must combine playlists to make it look more popular than it really is. Poor CoD: Space Warfare was a flop.

> People complained that all of the objective playlists weren’t together, now they’re complaining that they are.
>
> The best choice for selecting Oddball is to bring friends. 343i is not going to split the playlist up again as they did not possess very many players in each one.

man i think that they will complain about everything, the next thing that we will see is “Team Throwdown takes too much skill make it easier”

> > People complained that all of the objective playlists weren’t together, now they’re complaining that they are.
> >
> > The best choice for selecting Oddball is to bring friends. 343i is not going to split the playlist up again as they did not possess very many players in each one.
>
> man i think that they will complain about everything, the next thing that we will see is “Team Throwdown takes too much skill make it easier”

I lol’d because there is no skill in Halo 4 and I can actually see people complaining that something is hard. Everything is handed to you.

I, too, am upset that most of the objective playlists have been lumped together.

Who cares if Oddball only had 1,000 players playing it an any given time? At least those people were enjoying themselves by playing the game that THEY wanted to play.

It would’t surprise me if most people who wanted this change didn’t even play any of the playlists that are now in Team Objective.