Oddball Pass the skull

So is anyone else waiting to see how the throwing of the oddball and pistol usage will change up objective oddball matches?
I think it’s for the better. I really like oddball and now that the player can actually assassinate, throw the skull and shoot while holding will make for some interesting games.

Hot potato.
You gain points for holding the ball, but the after 3 seconds, it resets unless passed to another player.
might work differently if you can pass bombs around.

Makes it more of a “game” if you’re able to throw the ball, and I like the idea of not being entirely defenceless against enemies while carrying the flag, just almost defenceless :wink:

Do you have the pistol in oddball too? I thought that was just with the flag?

I’m really looking forward to passing the ball, I just dont quite understand how the controls will work for it yet…

its almost like dual wield with a sidearm and some dead guys head… sounds fun :slight_smile:

Totally. At least I have a chance to defend myself, even if my team isn’t getting over. Though, what if you don’t have a pistol?

> I’m really looking forward to passing the ball, I just dont quite understand how the controls will work for it yet…

i can see the function like to throw it just hit the reload button cuz that button is useless with the oddball

> > I’m really looking forward to passing the ball, I just dont quite understand how the controls will work for it yet…
>
> i can see the function like to throw it just hit the reload button cuz that button is useless with the oddball

yea lol reload brain matter :slight_smile:

> > I’m really looking forward to passing the ball, I just dont quite understand how the controls will work for it yet…
>
> i can see the function like to throw it just hit the reload button cuz that button is useless with the oddball

yea lol reaload the brain matter :wink:

i like it but how far can u throw it, and u either use grenade button or right trigger

football and basketball game type, hot potato, monkey in the middle

oh and in the ctf u can dual wield; i thought u couldn’t dual wield, u lie 343. lol

> Totally. At least I have a chance to defend myself, even if my team isn’t getting over. Though, what if you don’t have a pistol?

I’d assume they give you one.

most likely no zoom when a carrier coz the dual wield principles probavly still apply in a way

Im hoping <mark>skull passing</mark> with encourage people to get <mark>more physical</mark>… I’ve never cared for oddball due to people grabbing it and relying on teammates to defend them while they hide.

And I love the new <mark>Pistol and Flag combo</mark> ! I just <mark>hope it kills the flag juggling</mark> technique… <mark>thats just the most annoying thing</mark> to hear throughout the game.

> i like it but how far can u throw it, and u either use grenade button or right trigger…

Grifball will never be the same !

Yeah I’m not sure if you can hold a pistol with oddball. You can with the flags.
After seeing the new oddball assassination he was carrying it with two hands so I don’t think we will be able to use a pistol.