Oddball is back!! ....for real!!!

I just watched the Halo live steam and they announced that Oddball is officially back! …For real!!! Link

If I heard correctly it’ll be in the next update. The skull is back (replacing the UNSC ball) new medals, everything!!! I don’t understand why it wasn’t in at launch (as it’s a really popular mode as we all know) but I’m super glad it’s coming back now. When I hear things like this, it shows me that though 343I might be slow in getting the message from us per say, at least they’re listening to things that the majority of the fans are asking for… and the majority of the fans certainly wanted Oddball back in all it’s glory :slight_smile:

It’s coming back… with a skull! Throws phone across the room and starts cheering. I hope they also get the announcers to do some kind of voice over for it, not Palmer or Default Dude.

I am pretty excited about this too, but I wonder about this being too late. Players were asking for this from the beginning. I am not trying to be negative Nancy over here, but come on! Notice how few people are posting and reacting to this stream, and this post.

That skull looks really badass (and will prove useful for scary / Halloween-themed Forge maps and games). On that aspect alone, the wait was totally worth it.

Assault and Grifball will also have the explosion of death returning

What!!!
Checks Halo Community Update
Grabs H5 & Blows dust of “Guess I’m coming back”

Hey, can we have SWAT Oddbal for H5?

> 2533274863544717;3:
> I am pretty excited about this too, but I wonder about this being too late. Players were asking for this from the beginning. I am not trying to be negative Nancy over here, but come one! Notice how few people are posting and reacting to this stream, and this post.

It’s ok, your not being bud. I hear what your saying and ya it is too late in a sense but I don’t think it would of matter too much in the long run even if Halo 5 launched with oddball. I’m betting 343I won’t make that mistake with Halo 6.

About the stream, I never watch them honesty as I have limited data, but it resets soon for me so I thought why not check one out. I think more people get news but weekly updates, Twitter and word of mouth to be honest.

Good news!
Better late than never :slight_smile:

That’s nice to hear to from them. Now, if all the stuff they announce just now and the content here in the game was ready and polished off at launched. I can imagine how popular Halo 5 multiplayer would’ve been and I’m wishing they add campaign matchmaking in the eventual future even though the campaign wasn’t that all great.

Next thing I’m hoping is they some action for the MCC.

> 2533275008181400;9:
> That’s nice to hear to from them. Now, if all the stuff they announce just now and the content here in the game was ready and polished off at launched. I can imagine how popular Halo 5 multiplayer would’ve been and I’m wishing they add campaign matchmaking in the eventual future even though the campaign wasn’t that all great.
>
> Next thing I’m hoping is they some action for the MCC.

they announced that to they are fixing mcc

> 2533274821056537;10:
> > 2533275008181400;9:
> > Next thing I’m hoping is they some action for the MCC.
>
> they announced that to they are fixing mcc

Really? They said that in the stream or a tweet? If a tweet, show me the what he said I’m getting a little excited from your response!

Better late than never.

I’d love to have Bomb or Ball in HCS.

> 2533275008181400;11:
> > 2533274821056537;10:
> > > 2533275008181400;9:
> > > Next thing I’m hoping is they some action for the MCC.
> >
> > they announced that to they are fixing mcc
>
> Really? They said that in the stream or a tweet? If a tweet, show me the what he said I’m getting a little excited from your response!

https://youtu.be/M5FhFoNvsqU.
sorry I don’t know how to link stuff just go to ready up live on youtube

<mark>Mod Edit: fixed that link :wink:</mark>

It’s about time. Good fun

Sounds great, hopefully they don’t ruin everything though with the “weapons tuning” they seem to want to do. Those br and pistol gunfights feel terrible

Meh, I would have rather heard them announce that an official 1-sided Flag and 1-sided Bomb mode were going to be introduced.

> 2533275008181400;11:
> > 2533274821056537;10:
> > > 2533275008181400;9:
> > > Next thing I’m hoping is they some action for the MCC.
> >
> > they announced that to they are fixing mcc
>
> Really? They said that in the stream or a tweet? If a tweet, show me the what he said I’m getting a little excited from your response!

It’s very true, and very hype. Happy to see they are finally fixing it.

Hell yhea im very excited

Are 343 really understanding that halo fans want classic halo modes .? Hopefully and the skull instead of the ball, a step in the right direction finally !!!

I was really excited to see this!