Oddball/CTF team!

Hi guys. So after playing a ton of Halo 4 over the past few weeks its been out. Its apparent half or more of the Halo 4 community misclick on Oddball or CTF matches without realizing that to win you must complete a objective not have 30 kills 5 deaths.

In otherwords, I want to put together a team of people dedicated to winning Oddball and CTF matches. People willing to sacrifice as a team to win and not try to be a grandstanding idiot or somehow think its a team deathmatch.

OrexxerO is my GT. Please let me know you saw this here and that you want to also be part of a team that wants to win. To me, winning is fun. And you can have fun while winning.

Hey I like playing Oddball cause I’m pretty good(or something like that) as the ball holder. Also it’s the one I like to play on most when I do War Games, but I’ve been playing Spartan Ops a bit more. So if you want me to join, please send me a message(a reminder of who you are and your answer). Also is there more info. about what the kind of team that this is going to be( like a real serious team like MLG or is it going to be like professional Oddball?)

Well first I want to get a full team together and assign each other specific roles in a match. And if we do well I would definitely consider professional options. But first things first. :slight_smile:

Ok then so I guess I should keep on practicing and wait for you? Also, I forgot to mention that I can only get on during the weekends and my time zone is on California time(Pacific Time)

The TROOPS of UNSC is currently desiring good leadership and organization in forming our own Grifball League that will rival any out there. We have several players wanting to play Grifball, but none wish to be the starting QB or Leader.

As I am the Founder of the clan, I’d be honored to have you aboard, if you feel you could work this out and get it running for us.

Just get in touch with me on here, xbox live, or on our website.

www.troopsofunsc.enjin.com

I look forward to hearing back from you.
And, anyone else wanting to join in for some grifball.

(We don’t only do Grifball though…)

> The TROOPS of UNSC is currently desiring good leadership and organization in forming our own <mark>Grifball League</mark> that will rival any out there. We have several players wanting to play <mark>Grifball</mark>, but none wish to be the starting QB or Leader.
>
> As I am the Founder of the clan, I’d be honored to have you aboard, if you feel you could work this out and get it running for us.
>
> Just get in touch with me on here, xbox live, or on our website.
>
> www.troopsofunsc.enjin.com
>
> I look forward to hearing back from you.
> And, anyone else wanting to join in for some <mark>grifball</mark>.
>
> (We don’t only do <mark>Grifball</mark> though…)

Um I just read this and I just see Grifball, but nothing about a Oddball/CTF league. I did see that you aren’t all about Grifball however, could you mention about the other games that you do? Thanks, and I’ll try to join your clan/group thing.

Hey so who should we talk to about forming/making the teams?

Hey, I mainly play CTF, Oddball, KoTH or Dominion and I’m interested in playing with you and a team. I’m in a clan so I won’t join a CLAN but I would like to play with a serious team. I want to play and if you’re interested in joining a clan check out my clan. If you don’t want to join I still would like to play serious objective games.
(GT: SOG FINN)

https://forums.halowaypoint.com//yaf_postst114033_Special-Operations-Gaming--SOG.aspx

Hey we can go ahead an start a “league”. You don’t have to join the other clan, but we can at least get some teams made.