Odd and intricate weapons

We’ve already got the golfclub, a ridiculous version of the gravity hammer, I think it actually has a slightly larger blast radius than than the grav ham.

So I’m thinking for custom games and action sack (if that’s ever brought back) there should be a few more for squits and giggles.

A large street cone. Does nothing special, maybe it will I dunno. Melee damage remains unchanged but pulling the trigger you can stick it on someones head making their character pause to pull it off?

Anyone else have any ideas for some ridiculous stuff?

wtf are you smoking OP? I can see crazy weapons being cool, but why the flying -Yoink- would anyone want a streetcone they can jam on someone head?

I want a cigar that can be used to blow smoke and kill enemies like in mgs 3, Johnson’s sweet williams of course.

> 2535459483445834;2:
> wtf are you smoking OP? I can see crazy weapons being cool, but why the flying -Yoink- would anyone want a streetcone they can jam on someone head?

The real question is…

…why don’t you want a streetcone you can jam on someone*'s* head? :confused:

How about a cone-launcher?

> 2533274838131168;5:
> How about a cone-launcher?

Too OP. Would need nerfed too much to balance the game.

Guys, guys, guys…

Tornado gun.

But seriously:

> First off, I think most Promie weapons should be remade into power weapons and used extremely sparingly.
>
> I had an idea. Instead of a scattershot as a short ranged stand-in, what if we fused it with, say, the boltshot and pulse grenade? The idea is that it would basically be a grenade launcher from Reach with a bit of an area of effect. Holding down the trigger increases its range but also increases the spread of projectiles, making it less acurate. They’d bounce until you let go, activating the Pulse from the grenades.
>
> For a close ranged weapon in lieu of a scattershot, we could use one of those giant hard light blades the Knights carry around. I mean, I need a hard light blade.
>
> I had an idea for a legendary weapon as well. It’d be called Reclamation, or something like that. It would look like a Forerunner suit of armor, probably in the middle of the map. When the user gets in, mobility is drastically reduced (maybe even completely nullified) but the user is given mastery of Halo physics, akin to the Didact’s force powers in Halo 4. Players utilizing this weapon may move physics objects (grenades, crates, vehicles, corpses, players?) with telekinesis - blocking gunfire with stuff they find around the map, changing the direction of grenades, moving around vehicles and messing with players. :smiley:
> Aesthetically, I think it would be cool if Promethean weapons were something a player both held and wore. As soon as I pick up a gun, all the shiny, floaty, foldy bits rearrange themselves as pieces of armor on my arm, and a giant freaking pauldron on my shoulder, unique to whatever gun I’mean carrying. It would offer no game play difference, I just think it would look cool.
>
> Lastly, what do you guys think about Flood weapons? I think a Flood claw that functions as an Energy Sword, but can revive the corpse of an enemy as an AI Combat form would be cool. Or maybe we have a Grenade that swells up like a balloon and shoots Infection forms everywhere. Anything for more AI in multiplayer.

> 2535459483445834;2:
> wtf are you smoking OP? I can see crazy weapons being cool, but why the flying -Yoink- would anyone want a streetcone they can jam on someone head?

You’ve clearly never watched RvB

I would like to see some odd weapons for forge. My brother and I would try to play golf in Reach with the golf clubs, until we realized it was impossible and started killing each other. If they add some more odd weapons, it will be cool to see custom games with them. Plus, add Caboose’s new AR.

A guitar or drum that can only be used for melee. It would make awesome tunes when you hit someone.

> 2535421619942348;4:
> > 2535459483445834;2:
> > wtf are you smoking OP? I can see crazy weapons being cool, but why the flying -Yoink- would anyone want a streetcone they can jam on someone head?
>
>
> The real question is…
>
> …why don’t you want a streetcone you can jam on someone*'s* head? :confused:

My thoughts exactly.

There should be a fish weapon and th efihs should be a COD…
Get it?

> 2533274857165616;8:
> > 2535459483445834;2:
> > wtf are you smoking OP? I can see crazy weapons being cool, but why the flying -Yoink- would anyone want a streetcone they can jam on someone head?
>
>
> You’ve clearly never watched RvB

[Welp, if they wasn’t trying to beat Tex, it may have made a good weapon

](http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/rvb/images/1/15/Grif,_Tucker,Simmons%26_Sarge_stand_their_ground.png/revision/latest?cb=20111021130139)Also, I want the Grif Cannon

Sarge: …We’ll make what I like to call, “The Grif Cannon.”
Grif: Oh, man…
Sarge: Utilizing the power of the Grif Cannon, we make a Grif-sized hole in the outer wall!.. or we paint it a very disgusting color.