Odd Achievement Bug - Beat Campaign No Achievement

I’ve come across a really odd bug recently when playing through Halo 2: Anniversary.

I beat the campaign, but for some reason the achievement for beating it on Normal and Easy has not unlocked. Unlike most achievement bugs where they get stuck at 100% progress, these are stuck at 92%.

After looking through the missions list, I can see that all of the levels have been beaten on Normal or higher (some were on heroic until I switched the difficulty down).

I don’t really feel like making a run through Halo 2 to unlock the achievement again, just yet, so I’m wondering if anyone else has had this bug and has a solution for it…

Thanks!
-Nick

These have happened to me a few times. I just had to repeat them. Here on waypoint, you can check which missions got stuck on your service record, and since it is only easy and normal, it should be easy to beat them again on the normal difficulty to unlock both achievements. Sorry that I don’t have a better solution. I’ve had to be levels over again on legendary a few times. =[

Dont worry about it. I have been waiting 17 days for one achievement to unlock. For now I have MCC unistalled and it wont be installed again until this shambles of a game is fixed.

Its been nice playing other games and having achievements pop when they should, not on a five minute delay like most of MCC achievements.

343i - “Patching the patch that patched the patch”

Oh, cool. That helped. I guess on Waypoint it says I haven’t completed Uprising yet. Says I did it on normal on my end, but I’ll just replay through it.

Thanks!

I already have finish 2 campaigns (H2 e H4), on heroic. No achievements whatsoever.

So, without multiplayer, campaign and Nightfall, I wonder what Im supposed to do with this game…

> 2619057640445437;5:
> I already have finish 2 campaigns (H2 e H4), on heroic. No achievements whatsoever.
>
> So, without multiplayer, campaign and Nightfall, I wonder what Im supposed to do with this game…

Same as what I have done. Just give up and go play something else. I still cant believe what a mess of a game this has turned out to be