OCD

I know this is a bit stupid but if the mantis is in halo 5 can you/they make it alternate which leg stomps and not just random because it messes with me so much.

I’m pretty sure it alternates legs. At least if you keep pressing the stomp button.

Hmm. Never noticed that…

The Mantis does, in fact, stomp with both legs. It will generally stomp with whatever foot it would step with next if it were walking normally.

Also, I suggest that you change your thread title, because as an individual that suffers from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, I am offended by it.

> The Mantis does, in fact, stomp with both legs. It will generally stomp with whatever foot it would step with next if it were walking normally.
>
> Also, I suggest that you change your thread title, because as an individual that suffers from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, I am offended by it.

I don’t understand why you’d be offended by it. The OP was just saying that he’s obsessing over something small and arguably unimportant. I see why he’s put the title as OCD but I don’t see why anyone would be offended by it.

:confused: