Observations from the multiplayer mode

Having issues with the look acceleration as many others may have pointed out? Would’t a better option be to include an advanced controller option that allowed the player to enable or disable this feature pretty much like aim assist in many other shooters?

• I have yet to find a sensitivity that feels like a good fit to be at least competitive - Loosing nearly every placement game with a negative K/D still places you in gold division? - Killed from spawn within under 1 second from spawning at the start of the match - Enforced ranked play - Omission of social play lists for gamers who are new to playing Halo MP or do not have esport reaction times - These aren’t the droids your looking for

THE FORGE UPDATE IS FIXING PLAYLIST ISSUES IN DECEMBER. DID NOBODY READ THE BLOG POST.

> 2533274850045020;2:
> THE FORGE UPDATE IS FIXING PLAYLIST ISSUES IN DECEMBER. DID NOBODY READ THE BLOG POST.

I don’t know what you’re saying, I can’t speak ALL CAPS.

I left about 10 matches on launch day and got placed in diamond 1…
After a few arena matches I asked myself: Why am I doing so bad in this game, when I was doing pretty damn good in the beta. I found my answers. The problem lies within Aim acceleration and the tiny Motion tracker. This game will only be played by some mlg tryhards if they don’t fix this soon.