Objects ignoring scripts

I am trying to forge a map and the objects I have place tend to ignore scripts and it’s really annoying, I know the scripts are set up correctly because doing the same thing on another canvas works, so can someone explain this to me? Is the Barrens canvas broken?

Do you have Scripting disabled in the Map Options?

> 2533274919101675;2:
> Do you have Scripting disabled in the Map Options?

No, my other scripts still worked just one objects scripts wouldn’t do anything. I “fixed” it though, the objects are glitched and don’t accept scripts anymore, so I am just going to not give them scripts anymore.

The objects being affected by this btw were invisible lights.

> 2535473162201315;3:
> > 2533274919101675;2:
> > Do you have Scripting disabled in the Map Options?
>
> No, my other scripts still worked just one objects scripts wouldn’t do anything. I “fixed” it though, the objects are glitched and don’t accept scripts anymore, so I am just going to not give them scripts anymore.
>
> The objects being affected by this btw were invisible lights.

I can help, but I would need to see it.

What are you trying to get the lights to do?

> 2533274983213185;4:
> > 2535473162201315;3:
> > > 2533274919101675;2:
> > > Do you have Scripting disabled in the Map Options?
> >
> > No, my other scripts still worked just one objects scripts wouldn’t do anything. I “fixed” it though, the objects are glitched and don’t accept scripts anymore, so I am just going to not give them scripts anymore.
> >
> > The objects being affected by this btw were invisible lights.
>
> I can help, but I would need to see it.
>
> What are you trying to get the lights to do?

I just wanted them to despawn. Also now in the same map, I have shop gates and there are 6 of them with the same script, 5 of them work and the other ignores the last action every single time. Even after deleting the one object and duplicating another gate to replace the broken one, or spawning in a fresh shop gate and putting the scripts back on, it never does the last action I need it to.