Objective Games, 343 please fix them.

Currently when in an objective game you are rewarded more in terms of cR for getting kills, and also how long the game is played.

Two examples with Capture the flag.

Jimmy captures 3 flags and wins the game for his team after 3 minutes of gametime, he gets maybe 7 kills and earns about 1000-1500 cR

Next game, Jimmy does not go after the flag at all. He plays simply for kills and gets about 25 kills. After 9 minutes of gameplay the opposite team capture all 3 flags and Jimmy and his team lose. Jimmy might earn between 1500 and 2000 cR despite losing.

In short, you are not rewarded for capping objectives. Your cR total is based upon kills and how long you have played in that game.

Reach’s current cR reward system is not working as it should.
Game completion give you way more credits that game performance in slayer gametypes which I think is silly, if you play really well you should be getting 500 cR not 250.

In Objective games, you should get double the cR or more for capping an objective instead of getting kills, this way you will be rewarded for catually doing what your team are meant to.

I remember back in the Beta whhen teams would make a mad dash right at the end of a game to just try and get that last flag in, nowa days its “how many more kills can I get”.

And I ave actually seen people betray their flag carriers so the game does not end prematurely, what is that about…

Word! No but seriously this is a problem, not only does it not encourage doing the objectives but you will earn more cR by playing defense, I get more cR by camping at our base with a shotgun than I would get for going after the flag for example.

> Currently when in an objective game you are rewarded more in terms of cR for getting kills, and also how long the game is played.
>
> Two examples with Capture the flag.
>
> Jimmy captures 3 flags and wins the game for his team after 3 minutes of gametime, he gets maybe 7 kills and earns about 1000-1500 cR
>
> Next game, Jimmy does not go after the flag at all. He plays simply for kills and gets about 25 kills. After 9 minutes of gameplay the opposite team capture all 3 flags and Jimmy and his team lose. Jimmy might earn between 1500 and 2000 cR despite losing.
>
> In short, you are not rewarded for capping objectives. Your cR total is based upon kills and how long you have played in that game.
>
> Reach’s current cR reward system is not working as it should.
> Game completion give you way more credits that game performance in slayer gametypes which I think is silly, if you play really well you should be getting 500 cR not 250.
>
> In Objective games, you should get double the cR or more for capping an objective instead of getting kills, this way you will be rewarded for catually doing what your team are meant to.
>
> I remember back in the Beta whhen teams would make a mad dash right at the end of a game to just try and get that last flag in, nowa days its “how many more kills can I get”.
>
> And I ave actually seen people betray their flag carriers so the game does not end prematurely, what is that about…

personally I think a good solution is to give each player who caps a flag or plants a bomb etc a bonus 500 cR.
So say for instance im playing 1Flag on Asylum and we win 3 - 0, with me capping 2 flags and my mate the other, the other 2 teammates get say 1200 game complete, 200 performance bonus and 200 commendations and 400 slot machine, thats a total of 2000 cR.

Now me and my friend each get the same 2000 as them but he would get an extra 500 for capping 1 flag and i would get an extra 1000 for capping 2, thats 2500 for him and 3000 for me, signifigantly more than the other 2,

the only problem i can see with this is people betraying for caps but in the end this would be balanced by te boot system… right?

My solution:
-no additional credits for kills in team objective
-additional credits for winning the game

Even better solution:

• Add freaking ranking system!