Objective based firefight (yes/no) Space combat (yes/no)

Who wants Objective based firefight. Mainly have 16 player team divided into 4 groups.

Each having to take their own objectives to help get to the final objective and at the same time take out enemies that swarm you. Also friendly A.Is

Although i have to ask would it be better if each team were ODST than Spartans

Mainly i planed the Objectives to somewhat be able to work parrallel where you can go help another team by taking out some of their opposition by flanking the enemy.

Also i thought that when you play some teams may be forced to defend an objective while another team completes an objective that could be start an AA gun and then you can move forward.

Also time limits for each objectives.

The thing that is intresting me as a game formula is Dust 514. The base idea is amazing considering how they are implementing it into the eve universe. So i was thinking some thing like Dust 514 but in halo gameplay.

Also the 4 groups could either be against each other or together. You could start with a battle scenario or in spec ops silent hide and seek gameplay. Or defense.

In co-op each group relies on another group for being able to finish their objective. If the other group is able to finish it, it will be amazing.

Also in opposition, you may have it multiplayer style but with covenant forces everywhere. Innes vs UNSC.

Also the maps change every now and again week by week, sometimes its the day time, sometimes its some of the objectives etc. Updates.

Another thing who wants space combat like in Reach. It could be implemented into Halo 4 go around taking down waves of enemies one after another or play multiplayer against each other.

> input from jcgerrard8 worth pointing out
>
> Anyone played Star Wars Battlefront 2? IF not, let me explain. SWB2 had a Space combat missions where each team spawns in their ship (Crusiers, Frigates etc.) and you get in your fighters and either:
>
> 1: Hijack enemy ship, taking out the engines, turret systems etc.
>
> 2: Eliminate enemy fighters in intense dogfights.
>
> 3: Take out enemy ship from the outside.
>
> This I believe could work very well in Halo, and I for one want to see it in an upcoming Halo game. I would love the idea of being a Spartan tasked with boarding a Covenant ship and planting a Bomb. Anyone else agree with me? :slight_smile:

> Who wants Objective based firefight. Mainly have 16 player team divided into 4 groups.
>
> Each having to take their own objectives to help get to the final objective and at the same time take out enemies that swarm you. Also friendly A.Is
>
> Although i have to ask would it be better if each team were ODST than Spartans
>
> Mainly i planed the Objectives to somewhat be able to work parrallel where you can go help another team by taking out some of their opposition by flanking the enemy.
>
> Also i thought that when you play some teams may be forced to defend an objective while another team completes an objective that could be start an AA gun and then you can move forward.
>
> Also time limits for each objectives.

yes.

16 people might be a bit much, however, especially with grunts and such runnin around.

MAYBE 3v3 at the most would work. past that it would suffer from a GREAT DEAL of the lag / latency that current firefight suffers from.

The thing that is intresting me as a game formula is Dust 514. The base idea is amazing considering how they are implementing it into the eve universe. So i was thinking some thing like Dust 514 but in halo gameplay.

Also the 4 groups could either be against each other or together. You could start with a battle scenario or in spec ops silent hide and seek gameplay. Or defense.

In co-op each group relies on another group for being able to finish their objective. If the other group is able to finish it, it will be amazing.

Also in opposition, you may have it multiplayer style but with covenant forces everywhere. Innes vs UNSC.

Also the maps change every now and again week by week, sometimes its the day time, sometimes its some of the objectives etc. Updates.

I like the idea but 16 players would be overkill. I’d say maximum of 4-6 players this way you have enough people to defend those that are trying to reach the objective.

If you agree please reply because if we can get this on the front page long enough 343i will notice it.

I think these are fine ideas. They were suggested for both Halo 3 and Reach but never made it into production. I’d be interested in hearing why.

it must have been memory problem but there was another thread asking if halo should be on two disk and if these are implemented then there will be some worth of getting two disks.

Anyone played Star Wars Battlefront 2? IF not, let me explain. SWB2 had a Space combat missions where each team spawns in their ship (Crusiers, Frigates etc.) and you get in your fighters and either:

1: Hijack enemy ship, taking out the engines, turret systems etc.

2: Eliminate enemy fighters in intense dogfights.

3: Take out enemy ship from the outside.

This I believe could work very well in Halo, and I for one want to see it in an upcoming Halo game. I would love the idea of being a Spartan tasked with boarding a Covenant ship and planting a Bomb. Anyone else agree with me? :slight_smile:

> Anyone played Star Wars Battlefront 2? IF not, let me explain. SWB2 had a Space combat missions where each team spawns in their ship (Crusiers, Frigates etc.) and you get in your fighters and either:
>
> 1: Hijack enemy ship, taking out the engines, turret systems etc.
>
> 2: Eliminate enemy fighters in intense dogfights.
>
> 3: Take out enemy ship from the outside.
>
> This I believe could work very well in Halo, and I for one want to see it in an upcoming Halo game. I would love the idea of being a Spartan tasked with boarding a Covenant ship and planting a Bomb. Anyone else agree with me? :slight_smile:

your input is amazing. i will try to add this to the OP

> > Anyone played Star Wars Battlefront 2? IF not, let me explain. SWB2 had a Space combat missions where each team spawns in their ship (Crusiers, Frigates etc.) and you get in your fighters and either:
> >
> > 1: Hijack enemy ship, taking out the engines, turret systems etc.
> >
> > 2: Eliminate enemy fighters in intense dogfights.
> >
> > 3: Take out enemy ship from the outside.
> >
> > This I believe could work very well in Halo, and I for one want to see it in an upcoming Halo game. I would love the idea of being a Spartan tasked with boarding a Covenant ship and planting a Bomb. Anyone else agree with me? :slight_smile:
>
> your input is amazing. i will try to add this to the OP

We played Battlefront 2 a ton. It would be awesome to add a mode like this.

> > > Anyone played Star Wars Battlefront 2? IF not, let me explain. SWB2 had a Space combat missions where each team spawns in their ship (Crusiers, Frigates etc.) and you get in your fighters and either:
> > >
> > > 1: Hijack enemy ship, taking out the engines, turret systems etc.
> > >
> > > 2: Eliminate enemy fighters in intense dogfights.
> > >
> > > 3: Take out enemy ship from the outside.
> > >
> > > This I believe could work very well in Halo, and I for one want to see it in an upcoming Halo game. I would love the idea of being a Spartan tasked with boarding a Covenant ship and planting a Bomb. Anyone else agree with me? :slight_smile:
> >
> > your input is amazing. i will try to add this to the OP
>
> We played Battlefront 2 a ton. It would be awesome to add a mode like this.

I think this would be amazing imagine fighting in a multiplayer space combat with bots fighting as well.

i am kind of amazed at how few people care about these ideas.

anyway am planning to start a new topic after sunday and update it with wishes so that we can place everything the community has agreed on, on one topic and anything added shall be added on to the op.

Hell yes to both!

Yes, and yes.

and another thing i think that two disks should be implemented for halo 4 if it is these and other things are implemented

bump

They should have Global Battle like they were going to for Halo 3, i loved star wars battlefront, it was a shame that they never made the third one