NYCC 2011 what question you want asked?!

I’m at new york comic con, I’m going to the CE panel tomorrow… wha/t question do you guys suggestion i ask?
I’m looking for a real community based based question worth asking

Grunty thirst grunt confirmed?..

:slight_smile:

Can you ask if they’re looking into making the credits system fair for offline players? Also if future installments will allow 4 player split screen in Firefight.

How much weight can master chief lift in the mark 6? Can he lift a tank?

Campaign Scoring and timing.

Could master chief kill samus

> Campaign Scoring and timing.

Yeah man, that’d be great thanks (I assume that’s in reference to the thread I created in relation to CEA, if not it’s all good either way) :slight_smile:

> Can you ask if they’re looking into making the credits system fair for offline players? Also if future installments will allow 4 player split screen in Firefight.

your friends should get a 360 too…
4 player splitscreen is bad.

> > Can you ask if they’re looking into making the credits system fair for offline players? Also if future installments will allow 4 player split screen in Firefight.
>
> your friends should get a 360 too…
> 4 player splitscreen is bad.

I like it and so do thousands of other gamers that have been playing for the last 15 or so years. It seems odd to me that many developers justify not giving platers the choice to make their screen smaller, with the reason that it would be too small when back in the day the common tv was half the size of today’s ones and we still managed to have fun. In my mind, nothing can beat actually being in the same room as the people you’re playing with.

> How much weight can master chief lift in the mark 6? Can he lift a tank?

Could depend a great deal on what surface he is standing on right? Tank weight spread out across only 2/3 of a square foot?

so its between online scoring and online campaign coop…sadly i can only ask one question hence why im looking for community assistance