NXOE and Halo 5

I have the New Xbox One Experience (NXOE) because I am in the preview program. I am nervous about the stability of NXOE and Halo 5 on launch day. Anybody have any insight about H5 working with NXOE. I remember hearing that Destiny: The Taken King was unplayable on NXOE until a new build was released. Has anybody heard of H5 working on NXOE? Any devs in the forums that can shed light on this?

Thanks!

still having bugs and random restarts

buts it fast

I see a guy on my playlist playing the living dead out of Halo 5 and he is in NXOE.
I havnt hear him complain, so i guess it will work.

I was concerned about this as well but haven’t heard any issues from other people in the NXOE program. Hopefully no issues arise between now and launch

I am also concerned, but the replys in this thread are putting me at ease :stuck_out_tongue:

Ya, NXOE is way faster than the standard dashboard, but definitely has a lot of bugs still to iron out. I just hope some of the streamers with early release copies are running NXOE to confirm that it actually works with no hiccups.

I have had the NXOE since launch and have the taken king… Not had any problems at all. Only new dash prob is sometimes the home button sometimes doesnt work from TV.

not had any issues playing coop with others on different dashboard versions so hopefully will be the same when Halo launches

> 2533274841972451;7:
> I have had the NXOE since launch and have the taken king… Not had any problems at all. Only new dash prob is sometimes the home button sometimes doesnt work from TV.
>
> not had any issues playing coop with others on different dashboard versions so hopefully will be the same when Halo launches

Music to my ears!

I have the NXOE too, and have looked into this quite a bit. I’ve heard nothing. Which I think is a very good sign.

I have a feeling that MSFT will make sure that there is no bugs when running NXOE and Halo 5 - It is THE XBOX GAME after all.

I haven’t had any issues playing MCC multiplayer or GTA 5 on NXOE. Keeping my fingers crossed that this continues into HALO 5!

> 2533274834583364;10:
> I have a feeling that MSFT will make sure that there is no bugs when running NXOE and Halo 5 - It is THE XBOX GAME after all.

We can only hope sir!

I would assume they are making sure the NXOE is compatible with Halo 5

> 2533274890314548;13:
> I would assume they are making sure the NXOE is compatible with Halo 5

I hope so. Still would like confirmation from one of the many streamers with an early release copy.