nvr seen before extended univ. things in infinite

sorry for the vague title. 50 characters really isnt a lot lmao.

What I meant to say is what things from the extended universe that have never been in a halo game would you like to see? wether it is weapons, locations or characters or whatever making their first appereance either in the main campaign or a DLC down the line.

I saw some theories way back that Mendicant Bias would appear in some form – I know technically they were in Halo 3’s terminals, but meeting them face-to-face would be very cool

OK so first off
MB but not sure that counts he was in halo 3 and I sort of just want a mention of him more than appearance halo 3 handled him so so well.

Palace of pain and a reference to the primordial.
I essentially want the origins of flood and didact conveyed here in a way that feels natural.

Despondent Pyre is so mysterious I need to find out more.

Some reference to the keepers of thebone freedom, ghost of onxy, gamma company and castor.

Blue team please be back and hidden for marketing please.

Some little nods to sloans back story be cool

Also hints that intrepid eye is present be cool.

MA5K be cool to see in game, SPI armour is a must.

Ultimately I want a cohesive contained narrative that ties up the didact, created and mantle of responsibility plots with the banished. Please don’t let this game mistake back lash to poor execution as backlash to extended universe fiction. Its already in the games now so let’s make it fit better and give us a resolution to hanging threads established in 4 5 and wars 2.

Spirit of Fire. Red Team.

> 2533274924310758;1:
> sorry for the vague title. 50 characters really isnt a lot lmao.
>
> What I meant to say is what things from the extended universe that have never been in a halo game would you like to see? wether it is weapons, locations or characters or whatever making their first appereance either in the main campaign or a DLC down the line.

I have nothing in particular that I want to see.

However, 343I would be playing a very dangerous game if they do anything which contradicts the Halo Primordium series. It’s been treated as Canon at this point, and ignoring its handling of Zeta Halo, would be a major mistake. I can see not visiting things, but if there are scenarios where we actively contradict the books, it will bother me.

I like the New Mombasa city design from Spartan Strike. It would be cool to see that aesthetic in 1P.