NVIDIA's 'Instant Replay' for next flights

Title is a bit vague due to character limit. But, I would just like to send feedback to see if we could possibly get more proper implementation with NVIDIA’s Geforce Experience for the next set of PC flights to better support recording footage. There were many times that I noticed something buggy occuring and wanted to record it; especially record back, but just couldn’t due to the game seemingly not have any sort of implementation with the overlay. I completely understand this is likely mostly out of 343’s devs hands and more on NVIDIA, it is just one thing I would like to possibly throw out there. There is a few other notes of feedback, some technical, some more general that I am looking forward to expand on before I post them!

I think it will be done in the future, you don’t have to worry about it.

If it’s not there by next flight, in the meantime you could enable Desktop Recording in the Share Overlay, or you could use the Game Bar’s game background recording tool which is built-in with Windows 10.

> 2533274857619477;3:
> or you could use the Game Bar’s game background recording tool which is built-in with Windows 10.

Wow, I completely forgot about that! I will use that next time if I get into another flight, thanks!

> 2533274825750905;1:
> Title is a bit vague due to character limit. But, I would just like to send feedback to see if we could possibly get more proper implementation with NVIDIA’s Geforce Experience for the next set of PC flights to better support recording footage. There were many times that I noticed something buggy occuring and wanted to record it; especially record back, but just couldn’t due to the game seemingly not have any sort of implementation with the overlay. I completely understand this is likely mostly out of 343’s devs hands and more on NVIDIA, it is just one thing I would like to possibly throw out there. There is a few other notes of feedback, some technical, some more general that I am looking forward to expand on before I post them!

Mine worked the first day against the Marine bots so I got a few clips; like my first Infinite overkill etc…but it seemed to stop working after that and I don’t know what changed.