Numbers Dont Lie. Thank You, Come Again.

Halo 4’s peak population today 2/21/2013 @ 3:33pm - 39,845

http://halocharts.com/2012/chart/dailypeakpopulation/all

Granted its a week day and not everybody is back from work/school but Hey! Keep on releasing these great TUs and DLCs, boy I can sure as hell guarantee Halo will be back on top as the king of XBL in no time! Right Guys?! I mean come on guys the game Still “feels” like Halo, 343 even admitted it! Remember?! Boy I’m sure glad we put all our trust and faith into them, without them we wouldn’t have this stellar game right now whose population is increasing day by day because I know how many people still feel like this game is worthy of the Title “Halo”. EVERYbody loves it!Man I just cant wait for the next Halo. hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I picture you looking and playing like Sid from Toy Story.

I’m getting the Sid vibe.

> Halo 4’s peak population today 2/21/2013 @ 3:33pm - 39,845
>
> http://halocharts.com/2012/chart/dailypeakpopulation/all
>
> Granted its a week day and not everybody is back from work/school but Hey! Keep on releasing these great TUs and DLCs, boy I can sure as hell guarantee Halo will be back on top as the king of XBL in no time! Right Guys?! I mean come on guys the game Still “feels” like Halo, 343 even admitted it! Remember?! Boy I’m sure glad we put all our trust and faith into them, without them we wouldn’t have this stellar game right now whose population is increasing day by day because I know how many people still feel like this game is worthy of the Title “Halo”. EVERYbody loves it!Man I just cant wait for the next Halo. hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And yet the community back on the Halo Reach days hated on Bungie and said that they sucked and how 343I (Wich had not released a game built from scratch them selves and only had done som work with maps AND Anniversary) would be the saviours of Halo, and how they just waited for the day Bungie would leave and hand the reigns of the franchise to 343I.

Well guys you got your wish, here are your Halo saviours.

It doesnt matter who develops the game, this community will always hate on the developers unless they get EXACTLY what they want, and even then you cant please everyone, I a feel sorry for Bungie and 343I i really do.

>
>
> Granted its a week day and not everybody is back from work/school but Hey! Keep on releasing these great TUs and DLCs, boy I can sure as hell guarantee Halo will be back on top as the king of XBL in no time! Right Guys?! I mean come on guys the game Still “feels” like Halo, 343 even admitted it! Remember?! Boy I’m sure glad we put all our trust and faith into them, without them we wouldn’t have this stellar game right now whose population is increasing day by day because I know how many people still feel like this game is worthy of the Title “Halo”. EVERYbody loves it!Man I just cant wait for the next Halo. hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yup. Halo isn’t cool anymore. 343i came in and shot it in the head.

You know I just don’t understand why people are hating on this game so much?! I mean it got such good reviews from IGN and Gamespot and it sold so many copies…this MUST mean that Halo 4 is a great success and that it is the best Halo EVER!!!

>
>

I’m sure someone will stop by this thread and drop the:

“Oh this isn’t the peak popular for the day or the week. Just wait until __________ then you’ll see at least ,_ people online. Don’t judge the Halo 4 population when barely anyone is on.”

They always do.

> You know I just don’t understand why people are hating on this game so much?! I mean it got such good reviews from IGN and Gamespot and it sold so many copies…this MUST mean that Halo 4 is a great success and that it is the best Halo EVER!!!

I don’t understand why people use PEAK statistics to judge a game population. Espically since Halo 4 is only game in the series to show how many people are playing WAR GAMES MATCHMAKING only, at this very second. While Reach and Halo 3 showed everyone online (lobbies, forge, custom games, custom firefight, main menu, etc. it didn’t matter, it still counted, UNLIKE HALO 4)

and HaloCharts shows PEAK POPULATION STATISTICS FOR WAR GAMES MATCHMAKING ONLY!

And people are forgetting the 8 Gigabyte requirement for multiplayer. I have so many friends who want to try the multiplayer, but they can’t, because they don’t have 8 gigabytes.

We don’t know Halo 4’s population.

> > Halo 4’s peak population today 2/21/2013 @ 3:33pm - 39,845
> >
> > http://halocharts.com/2012/chart/dailypeakpopulation/all
> >
> > Granted its a week day and not everybody is back from work/school but Hey! Keep on releasing these great TUs and DLCs, boy I can sure as hell guarantee Halo will be back on top as the king of XBL in no time! Right Guys?! I mean come on guys the game Still “feels” like Halo, 343 even admitted it! Remember?! Boy I’m sure glad we put all our trust and faith into them, without them we wouldn’t have this stellar game right now whose population is increasing day by day because I know how many people still feel like this game is worthy of the Title “Halo”. EVERYbody loves it!Man I just cant wait for the next Halo. hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>
> I’m sure someone will stop by this thread and drop the:
>
> “Oh this isn’t the peak popular for the day or the week. Just wait until __________ then you’ll see at least ,_ people online. Don’t judge the Halo 4 population when barely anyone is on.”
>
> They always do.

UUs within 24 hours, or UUs within a week, etc are better ways to tell population.

Then PEAK POPULATION (meaning highest ammount of people ON AT THE SAME EXACT time for the given day) it’s a very bad way to judge population.

> > Halo 4’s peak population today 2/21/2013 @ 3:33pm - 39,845
> >
> > http://halocharts.com/2012/chart/dailypeakpopulation/all
> >
> > Granted its a week day and not everybody is back from work/school but Hey! Keep on releasing these great TUs and DLCs, boy I can sure as hell guarantee Halo will be back on top as the king of XBL in no time! Right Guys?! I mean come on guys the game Still “feels” like Halo, 343 even admitted it! Remember?! Boy I’m sure glad we put all our trust and faith into them, without them we wouldn’t have this stellar game right now whose population is increasing day by day because I know how many people still feel like this game is worthy of the Title “Halo”. EVERYbody loves it!Man I just cant wait for the next Halo. hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>
> And yet the community back on the Halo Reach days hated on Bungie and said that they sucked and how 343I (Wich had not released a game built from scratch them selves and only had done som work with maps AND Anniversary) would be the saviours of Halo, and how they just waited for the day Bungie would leave and hand the reigns of the franchise to 343I.
>
> Well guys you got your wish, here are your Halo saviours.
>
> It doesnt matter who develops the game, this community will always hate on the developers unless they get EXACTLY what they want, and even then you cant please everyone, I a feel sorry for Bungie and 343I i really do.

Why don’t the Devs just give us exactly what we want then? That’s not hard.

Please use this thread to discuss population. Thanks.