Number Handicaps (Halo 3, Halo: Reach)

Yes, this is about teammates quitting.

I’m a little conflicted here, is it more appropriate/fair to stay in a game where your team significantly outnumbers the other? I understand that Infection is built on shifting numbers… It just gets bad if Capture The Flag goes from 5v5 to 5v2 due to quitting or booting. I’m talking about matches that require cumulative teamwork, which need equal presence.

Actually, how should I handle it if half or all of my team quits?

> Yes, this is about teammates quitting.
>
> I’m a little conflicted here, is it more appropriate/fair to stay in a game where your team significantly outnumbers the other? I understand that Infection is built on shifting numbers… It just gets bad if Capture The Flag goes from 5v5 to 5v2 due to quitting or booting. I’m talking about matches that require cumulative teamwork, which need equal presence.
>
> Actually, how should I handle it if half or all of my team quits?

Whatever happens just play it through fairly. If you outnumber the other team, don’t spawn camp with rockets. Play the game mode how it was meant to be played. That is the most respectful thing you can do. If you are on the outnumbered team, just don’t worry about doing well that game. Focus on smaller goals or even just mess around if you feel like you can’t competitively play the match with your team.

Whatever happens, just play through fairly and be a good sport about it.