Nuketown 2557...

I know this sounds kind of weird for halo, but anyone else think nuketown 2025 would be an awesome halo map. I don’t mean the original map, the one from black ops 2. I just think it would play awesome in the halo sandbox.

Oh boy… What is the world coming to?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Putting my flame suit on and cooking some popcorn. This is gonna be good.

Just no. That’s all I have to say on this: no.

How about no? Its not even that good a map. i could just see it turn into camo camp boltshots everywhere

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> Putting my flame suit on and cooking some popcorn. This is gonna be good.

LOL.

No, but not for Cod-phobic reasons this time.

Don’t get me wrong, I love me some nuketown when I play Call of Duty, and it’s a fantastic map, but it would play terrible Halo. Flat, campable, lines of sight made for weapons that kill in .2 seconds?

Yeah, doesn’t exactly sound like a fun map to play, at least to me.

SACRILEGE!

Whaat Spartans jumping out of windows and on top of buses I’m all for it haha.

In all seriousness tho I do miss the earth urban style maps too.

> Whaat Spartans jumping out of windows and on top of buses I’m all for it haha.
>
> <mark>In all seriousness tho I do miss the earth urban style maps too.</mark>

Yeah, me too. Although I’d be more in favour of bringing back maps like Turf and Longshore.

No, Nuketown is just a horrible map anyway. Most matches devolve into a Spawn Killing fest so quickly

What is this madness!?

WHAT! Sure

Nuketown consists of a couple of houses and a bus in the middle.

Halo is not built for the gameplay Nuketown requires.
*Try strafing in a very small bedroom.
*Try using anything but automatics on the very small rooms and hallways.
*Everyone will just camp one of the buildings, and retreat from the windows when damages, thus the game becomes Lockout but 10x worse where no one ever gets a kill unless they assault someone’s position or catch someone who is not in a building.

Nuketown is a fun map in BO2, but it quickly becomes stale as people snipe you with autos in the bedroom windows.
No, I would not like that. Too small, and too few spawn points even if we some managed to copy it into HX1.

No. Its get spawn killed or spawn kill. The maps are to short and small with to many camping spots.

No. Stop. Stop now.

Ban OP from forums.

hmmm…

So put what many literally consider to be the WORST map in call of duty history, which is literally so hated that black ops fans have made threads and petitions asking to remove it from the game, into halo?

bloody hell, if the CALL OF DUTY community hates it THAT much, then I don’t see how it would be any good in HALO…

Let me guess, you also absolutely adore infinity gameplay and hate competitive halo right?