Now with MLG gone...no reason for me to play

Well…it has been fun. Been playing competitive Halo since 2007. I was a 50 in MLG in halo 3 and used to run games and play with/against pros (sometimes) I know you people don’t like it, but I can honestly say the MLG settings were always the best for teamwork/skill/and just plain fun.
Whenever I went into Big team (I do this alot more in halo 4 because it’s hard to get MLG customs going) I would just dump on everyone without even trying.

Now with MLG gone and out of the box Halo 4 sucking…looks like I am going to have to get some H1/H2/H3 LANS going

Good bye Halo (see you in 2 years for Halo 5…then I will be gone again because I bet that game will suck…“killing spree Pelican in bound.”)

Do what I’ve been doing and go back to Halo 3. Gotta warn you that you probably won’t be able to find a game in MLG though. There was literally 0 people searching in MLG last time I played. Its a sad day my friend.

Wait… Whats going on? MLG is not going to be in Halo 4? I remember before the game came out MLG players everywhere were playing Halo 4 (PAX,Etc.) and uploading the footage of the game on YouTube… And 343i Promised a MLG playlist. So what gives? Anyone care to elaborate? Please

> Wait… Whats going on? MLG is not going to be in Halo 4? I remember before the game came out MLG players everywhere were playing Halo 4 (PAX,Etc.) and uploading the footage of the game on YouTube… And 343i Promised a MLG playlist. So what gives? Anyone care to elaborate? Please

He means the circuit the playlist is still comeing but it wont be on the circuit because MS the decider of all public related things Halo sold the Halo 4 tournmament contract to -Yoink!- gameing. 343 didnt have much of a say in it though the MLG guy sundance did say 343 did show positive feedback to doing MLG tournaments and stuff.

If your sole reason for playing Halo 4 is because of a single Pro gaming unit, you’re not playing for the game.

Halo has a whole buttload of other things for you to enjoy.

-Forge
-Community (Don’t use the Waypoint Forums as an example)
-Custom Craziness
-Lore
-Music
-Atmosphere

I’m sorry if those don’t interest you.

“I hate goodbyes” Dumb and Dumber

To be perfectly honest… Halo 4 not being on the MLG circuit doesn’t bother me that much, as long as ghostayame is still actively working towards improving the settings for a potential playlist. The playlist is really all that matters.

> If your sole reason for playing Halo 4 is because of a single Pro gaming unit, you’re not playing for the game.
>
> Halo has a whole buttload of other things for you to enjoy.
>
> -Forge
> -Community (Don’t use the Waypoint Forums as an example)
> -Custom Craziness
> -Lore
> -Music
> -Atmosphere
>
> I’m sorry if those don’t interest you.

everyone plays for a different reason. Not everyone cares about the stuff you listed. Many played solely for competitive play.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

-Yoink!- Microsoft… Enough Is enough I have had it with there MotherYONKing decisions in every motherYOKING game**!** THANK GOD Pokemon is not in the Hands of -Yoink!-! They would release a $100 Pokemon Game on the Xbox and then Release a DLC pack that contains two or three Pokemon… OUT OF 700! And they would ACTUALLY charge us $5-10 per Pokemon and expect us to pay…

I guarantee They would also change the name from “Pokemon” to “PocketYoMoney” and change “Pikachu” to “Pay-a-due”…

Play the game for fun, if a group of people decide to pull out prematurely has that much influence over your life you may need to take a step back and reassess the situation.

If you don’t like Halo 4, that’s peachy but don’t call it quits because a few people feel one way and say you should.

> Do what I’ve been doing and go back to Halo 3. Gotta warn you that you probably won’t be able to find a game in MLG though. There was literally 0 people searching in MLG last time I played. Its a sad day my friend.

I can’t find a match in any ranked playlist :frowning:

add me halo king cnh i play alot of halo 3 lately until they realese mlg settings for halo 4 and with MLG gone maybe halo will get back to the good ol days… if we as a community want competitions than WE make it ourselfs… I will be hosting weekly tournys for cash prizes

LMAO Dump on everyone with out even trying talk about bigging yourself up mate and i’m sorry but your stats say otherwise i don’t think you dump on everyone hahahaha.

It sucks that mlg is gone but i’m sure something will replace it.

I’m not going to tell you what to do, play what you want. However, -Yoink!- Gaming ether bought the rights or partnered exclusively with Microsoft to host competitive Halo. HOWEVER the community kinda did a spit take and hated it, so VG reached out to MLG to partner with them, and MLG said NO!

But all is not lost, we still have http://arenagaming.us/ AGL, something I’m excited about. I remember MLG and competitive Halo, back when it was a bunch of us crammed into a small hotel meeting room, with a hand full of chairs and standing room only. We brought out equipment, TV’s, Xbox’s, talked a lot if -Yoink- and did it for the love of the game , and maybe gas money, and pizza lots of pizza. The community has supported the game, but but MLG and the pro’s haven’t outside Ninja and 2 or 3 others. The pro’s will be turned away because there’s no money in AGL not yet anyways, and the community will be drawn to AGL and play for the love of the game. Halo needed to be knocked down a peg, and really take a look at what’s important, playing a game we love.

Also I’m more then sure we’ll be getting a competitive PRO or MLG like playlist.

Since MLG is gone has become your rationale for leaving. PRICELESS…

^ not appreciating other peoples points of view. THOUGHTLESS… jkz

> If your sole reason for playing Halo 4 is because of a single Pro gaming unit, you’re not playing for the game.
>
> Halo has a whole buttload of other things for you to enjoy.
>
> <mark>-Forge</mark>
> -Community (Don’t use the Waypoint Forums as an example)
> <mark>-Custom Craziness</mark>
> -Lore
> -Music
> -Atmosphere
>
> I’m sorry if those don’t interest you.

Troll post? Forge and custom games are worse than they have ever been

lol who cares its mlg and all they do is dumb down the game with restrictions im glad they dont support halo anymore. more for a good competitive game (starcraft 2) to take its place.

> > Do what I’ve been doing and go back to Halo 3. Gotta warn you that you probably won’t be able to find a game in MLG though. There was literally 0 people searching in MLG last time I played. Its a sad day my friend.
>
> I can’t find a match in any ranked playlist :frowning:

If you want to I can carry you to level 40 so you can find games. Only Doubles or TS though, I don’t have live on my “main” where I have all skills 40+.