Now time for something different-perk buffing

Alright, I’m gonna keep this short and simple.

Halo 4 has flinch.
Lots of people hate it.

The “Stability” mod "lessens" flinch.
That’s it, no secondary or 3rd perks, like Gunner or stealth.

Does stability even make a difference?
After many mid to long range battles and in my opinion, I think not.

Why not just give it a little buff to make the perk actually useful, so that it nullifies flinch all together, making it actually useful and also pleasing the huge crowd of players that hate flinch? Killing two birds with one stone?

What do you guys think?

It really helps the light rifle, when going against dmrs.

> It really helps the light rifle, when going against dmrs.

Thing is, I use it for my LR class, had a long range fight, and even though I hit the guy first and the LR is stronger zoomed him, the random flinch made me miss and the DMR’s faster rate of fire ended up taking me out. :confused:

I am about to unlock this in like 20k or so more exp. So I will Give my opinions once I get to use it.

> > It really helps the light rifle, when going against dmrs.
>
> Thing is, I use it for my LR class, had a long range fight, and even though I hit the guy first and the LR is stronger zoomed him, the random flinch made me miss and the DMR’s faster rate of fire ended up taking me out. :confused:

I know the feeling, but no flich would make it sort of rigged. And descope wouldn’t work with the lightrifle.

> > > It really helps the light rifle, when going against dmrs.
> >
> > Thing is, I use it for my LR class, had a long range fight, and even though I hit the guy first and the LR is stronger zoomed him, the random flinch made me miss and the DMR’s faster rate of fire ended up taking me out. :confused:
>
> I know the feeling, but no flich would make it sort of rigged. And descope wouldn’t work with the lightrifle.

I was thinking that too, sniper wannabe’s with DMR’s will become even more annoying and kill us as soon as we spawn. Damn, that’s annoying. e.e
You know what, wouldn’t this have made sense?
Have descoping by default
Stability adds staying inscope, but of course you’d have to unlock it and use it first, not everyone will.
Seem any fairer in your opinion? o.O

The problem is, there has to be some consequence for getting shot. That’s why they replaced de-scoping with flinch instead of getting rid of it completely. (Why they didn’t just keep it, I’ll never know.) I think Stability is fine how it is.

> > > > It really helps the light rifle, when going against dmrs.
> > >
> > > Thing is, I use it for my LR class, had a long range fight, and even though I hit the guy first and the LR is stronger zoomed him, the random flinch made me miss and the DMR’s faster rate of fire ended up taking me out. :confused:
> >
> > I know the feeling, but no flich would make it sort of rigged. And descope wouldn’t work with the lightrifle.
>
> I was thinking that too, sniper wannabe’s with DMR’s will become even more annoying and kill us as soon as we spawn. Damn, that’s annoying. e.e
> You know what, wouldn’t this have made sense?
> Have descoping by default
> Stability adds staying inscope, but of course you’d have to unlock it and use it first, not everyone will.
> Seem any fairer in your opinion? o.O

Maybe loadout weapons have flinch (light rifle would have to have less than the dmr), while snipers and rockets have descope.