Now that's it's the first

and holidays are over we should be getting info on what in this months update this week rite?

> 2533274800273892;1:
> rite?

rite,jus led peoble ged ovair thair hangouts.

> 2533274800273892;1:
> and holidays are over we should be getting info on what in this months update this week rite?

Well I think we need to give them time to get back to the offices, they just moved recently as well so I wouldn’t expect any updates until sometime next week. I don’t return to work until the 5th myself :slight_smile:

The moving company misplaced many of their items and possibly stole some. None of their stuff was released by the moving company it’s now a giant lawsuit which will last over a year before they can continue with the game

> 2535418262439483;4:
> The moving company misplaced many of their items and possibly stole some. None of their stuff was released by the moving company it’s now a giant lawsuit which will last over a year before they can continue with the game

I’m going to bite and ask where you read this?

> 2533274813317074;5:
> > 2535418262439483;4:
> > The moving company misplaced many of their items and possibly stole some. None of their stuff was released by the moving company it’s now a giant lawsuit which will last over a year before they can continue with the game
>
>
> I’m going to bite and ask where you read this?

He didn’t lol that’d be all over the place xD

I expect to hear something before or on the 4th as that’s when they’ve scheduled holiday playlists to be removed

New update: We get new mongoose skin!

• a new rare pistal skin.