now that we're 3 weeks away...

…do you think 343 has anymore MP secrets? I meanw’ve got all 10 maps, all 3 forge arenas, all weapons.
The only things that are not completely clarified are all the gametypes and all the vehicles…well at least I hope so.
Ive never anticipated a game more, dont get me wrong, but im like holding my breath waiting for a “blow your mind” reveal…
Im still waiting on that second “new” vehicle…WHAT IS IT GOD DANGIT??? DOES IT EVEN EXIST? :frowning:

A new vehicle i think.

Some new gametypes. And a good ranking system that will come along with a update on release!

Theyre cutting it close though! I wouldve thought theyd reveal a new vehicle sooner so the gameplay can spread all over the net…but it just seems like they scrapped the idea and just stuck with the mantis. I hope im wrong tho.

> A new vehicle i think.
>
> Some new gametypes. <mark>And a good ranking system that will come along with a update on release!</mark>

Lol… Joke of the day

OT: I’m pretty sure 343i has a couple of secrets left to be told.

Hope youre right mate. But im talking at least one BIG secret. Damn i held on to that mammoth dream way too hard.

All of Halo 4’s gametypes haven’t been confirmed yet. I’m hoping to GOD VIP will be returning.

> > A new vehicle i think.
> >
> > Some new gametypes. <mark>And a good ranking system that will come along with a update on release!</mark>
>
> Lol… Joke of the day
>
>
>
> OT: I’m pretty sure 343i has a couple of secrets left to be told.

I’m just unbanned, So i like to keep it positive from now on.

Only two more pay checks to go!! Lol, sorry i couldnt resist.

> A new vehicle i think.
>
> Some new gametypes. And a good ranking system that will come along with a update on release!

they already said something about the ranking system. so
im sure 343 has something hidden until the last minute… like a demo (hint hint 343)