Modernize the graphics
Keep controls the same
Keep sounds similar to original
Add 4 player online co-op
Keep original weapons and mp maps
Add multiplayer matchmaking
Add online guest support
And add a Map Editor

I’m not really thrilled with the idea of a CE remake. Halo CE revolutionized FPS on console and started one of the best gaming series of all time. I don’t know, it kind of feels like your digging up the corpse of a beloved ancestor and shining it up to remind everyone how awesome it was.

Part of the charm for me of playing CE again is the graphics - it reminds of the time, back in the day, when that was cutting edge and induces a warm nostalgia.

From the sounds of it, they’re doing to this what they did to Perfect Dark, a graphics overhaul and online support added. I seriously doubt that they are going to mess with the game code enough to add a Forge like map editor.

Aww, no PC version. :’(

I would’ve wished for some cross-platform gaming between Xbox 360 and PC, but I guess Valve has them beat on Cross-platform with Portal 2.

Shame that there will never be anymore Halo PC games.

There is one thing they should defintely do.

Add Co-op support on the Distributed model netcode.
Lockstep is crap.

:confused:

If they are going to put 3D in, I hope they add the option for checkerboard 3D. That would be a good “nyah nyah” to Sony for not supporting it.

Although I support a graphically updated campaign, I don’t think the Halo: C.E. remake should have multiplayer. Halo: Reach just released and Halo 4 is sure to come out next year. I don’t think Microsoft should pull a CoD and release every year with the same multiplayer component.

I do, however, think that 4-player coop Campagin and matchmaking Firefight would be a good idea.

> Although I support a graphically updated campaign, I don’t think the Halo: C.E. remake should have multiplayer. Halo: Reach just released and Halo 4 is sure to come out next year. I don’t think Microsoft should pull a CoD and release every year with the same multiplayer component.
>
> I do, however, think that 4-player coop Campagin and matchmaking Firefight would be a good idea.

Microsoft is already pulling an Activision if you look at the past three years. Also, I hope it does have multiplayer because I hate the Halo pc multiplayer with all the people that do the hack where they can shoot through walls and trees. It would remind me of my early childhood being at the hobby shop with a lot of people in a game of Halo CE.