Now that scoring has been confirmed...

Do you think there will be a score-decreasing mechanic for beneficial skulls like Bandana and Grunt Funeral? I’d really like it if 343i made campaign scoring the best it could possibly be.

What do you guys think? It would make everyone happy (the casual players can enjoy the infinite ammo granted, and the hardcore players can feel rewarded for playing the game classically).

I believe in Halo 3 you got bonuses depending on what skulls you had active. Since the scoring system incorporates elements from Halo 3, I’m hoping this is one of them.

What Seventy said pretty much. I sure hope so. I also hope when you complete a mission they’ll show both what difficulty you finished it at and what skulls you did or did not have.

I’d hate it if people finished a campaign on Legendary with the Bandanna skull on and it doesn’t say they had that skull on because that skull gives a major advantage. Plus I’d love to brag that I finished it on Legendary with no skulls on or only skulls that don’t affect difficulty and have proof or people would think I just finished with Bandanna.
Still not as impressive as LASO but ya know, that would be better then anything my friends can do.

Speaking of skulls and scoring. I think an awesome Campaign Playlist would be one that gives you a random mission, from a random game, on a random difficulty, with random skulls active, and scoring ON.

I’d be an interesting way to spice up campaign, you’ll never know what to expect!

> Speaking of skulls and scoring. I think an awesome Campaign Playlist would be one that gives you a random mission, from a random game, on a random difficulty, with random skulls active, and scoring ON.
>
> I’d be an interesting way to spice up campaign, you’ll never know what to expect!

That’s pretty interesting idea. I think it can bring more replay ability since you’re going into the unknown. I think it would be better with matchmaking Co-op, we got deds no right? Having the option to do it alone isn’t too bad, also really think easy difficulty should absent from the fray…

> Speaking of skulls and scoring. I think an awesome Campaign Playlist would be one that gives you a random mission, from a random game, on a random difficulty, with random skulls active, and scoring ON.
>
> I’d be an interesting way to spice up campaign, you’ll never know what to expect!

Yes, yes, yes and yes! Incredible idea! 343i, please oh please listen!

This might be a stupid question . . . Halo 4 did not have campaign scoring, did it? Been a while since I played it, but if I remember right it was missing from 4. I’m not at home or I’d check myself.

In this week’s bulletin 343 seem to talk about campaign medals being across all games in the MCC, and campaign medals being added to Halo 1 and 2, but don’t say specifically added to Halo 4 . . . they’ll have to add them to Halo 4 to for them to be present in 4, will they not?

Have they specifically mentioned campaign scoring and medals for Halo 4?