now that it works.........

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

stop crying
stop asking for compensation
Stop treating to quit
Stop crying
Stop whining about 343
Just enjoy and play now
Ty.

sort of

It doesn’t work from what I’ve seen so far.

I have the update and it still kicks my entire party whenever I back out of matchmaking (they also have the update).

> 2533274816318592;2:
> sort of

if you are referring to search times its because everyone is downloading it.

it doesn’t work

This is a temp fix i’m willing to deal with, however. I will not stop truly complaining till i’m playing competitive Halo on dedicated servers.
You know, the ones we were promised? Also, 5v5’s in team slayer? Loooool. Also, no Team hardcore? and various other playlists. There’s still reasons, this just eases the wait till then.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

its not really working well for me at the moment.

So yeah…

Plz compensation
Plz fix the game or else ill file a law suit
Im going to return this game
Halo 4 was better.
Halo reach was the best.
Halo 2 sucks balls

> 2775879413201490;3:
> It doesn’t work from what I’ve seen so far.
>
> I have the update and it still kicks my entire party whenever I back out of matchmaking (they also have the update).

That could be because the other team does not all have it, but I am not sure.

It’s not working for me atm. Downloaded it but can’t connect to friends lobby etc.

It doesn’t work.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bypass the profanity filter.</mark>

THIS UPDATE IS FÛČKING WORTHLESS.

It’s still kinda broken. I can find a match pretty quickly but i’m still mostly finding 5v4 matches.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>

> 2533274904738375;7:
>

Your post is cancer.

… still broken :frowning:

OP really your goN to complains after the fix wow

It’s finding players quickly but keeps kicking people out and not getting into a game halo 4 on 360 has better matchmaking then this!! It’s not next gen at all

Thing is, IT DOESN’T WORK!

You are literally the worst type of person on these forums. You sit there and try to defend this heap of crap they called Halo, and you’re so delusional you cannot see how they’ve slapped you in the fact about 12 times now.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame and attack other members.</mark>

> 2533274904738375;7:
>

You sir, are a noob. Those were the worst games in the series. Sorry your not good at classic halo

Works? Bull. What works to you? This update literally broke even more parts of the game. Half the time I can’t even get past the title screen.

> 2533274918453992;16:
> It’s finding players quickly but keeps kicking people out and not getting into a game halo 4 on 360 has better matchmaking then this!! It’s not next gen at all

It’s not even last gen. It’s 6th gen. Or 5th I should say, because Halo 2 actually worked back in the day.