Now that I have played the beta

I don’t want to play anything else other than H5! This is Hell. I need fall to get here now!

I know how ya feel! I go through ruts of not gaming for about a month out of every year. And yet I find the one game that’s still on my radar is Halo5 so can’t wait to get it!

I didn’t like the beta :frowning: I hope the more i play it the more I get accustomed to it :slight_smile:

> 2533274921701608;3:
> I didn’t like the beta :frowning: I hope the more i play it the more I get accustomed to it :slight_smile:

Man halo 2 brought me right back to the days of halo 2 IMO it was so much fun. playing with friend coordinating tactics, calling out it was fantastic, Only thing that sucked was drop outs and afk players which sucks.

I can wait. Just rubbing my hands together, waiting for the release date.

Sums up my Halo5 experience with the nah saying :slight_smile:

After the beta i haven’t been interested in any other games. My xbox one will honestly be doing nothing until halo 5 releases. For now I have just been jumping online only when I’m at my brothers house.

I am definitely looking forward to Halo 5. I already like the H5 beta more then Halo 3, and in some ways, more then Halo CE & 2. Definitely miles better then Reach or Halo 4.

> 2533274836969644;2:
> I know how ya feel! I go through ruts of not gaming for about a month out of every year. And yet I find the one game that’s still on my radar is Halo5 so can’t wait to get it!

Me too I can go 3 months without turning on the Xbox then all the sudden start playing more frequently

I definitely miss the beta as of late, really looking forward to being able to pop in the full game.

I love every Halo there is, I also read the books. But I didn’t like the beta, it didn’t really feel a lot like Halo and the thruster pack just got in the way, it was done poorly and didn’t tie in very well.

Upon first playing the beta I was… Disgusted. It all just felt wrong. Aim on LT, ground-pounds, callouts…

But after playing for a while, I started to get used to it. I switched the control scheme back to aim on RS and it felt infinitely better. I found that the additions to the movement abilities and ground pounds actually made Spartans seem like the ultra-agile super-soldiers you see in the books, but never in the games until now. And the chatter/ callouts, I realised were a pretty good addition, especially now 343 has confirmed you can switch it off. Although, I’d leave it on permanently if you could unlock voices of characters like you could in Reach. Overall, I thought that 5 had some of the best MP since 3. Perhaps, it even surpasses it.

> 2533274854025704;1:
> I don’t want to play anything else other than H5! This is Hell. I need fall to get here now!

i know exactly how you feel man

> Although, I’d leave it on permanently if you could unlock voices of characters like you could in Reach.

I mentioned this a few times when giving feedback through HCFP. I think it would be a great idea, off the top of my head:

Male: Chief, Locke, Thel, Fred, Buck, Romeo, Lasky, Thorne, generic male S-IV (default)
Female: Palmer, Cortana, Macer, Linda, Kelly, Halsey, generic female S-IV (default)

I don’t think recording the lines would be a problem. Even though there’d be a ton, all they would have to do is create one list of all the callouts (which they almost certainly already have) and give that list to each voice actor. Building the customization feature and the work required under the hood both in-game and in the UI would probably require a lot more work.

Same here, H5 felt perfect altogether, something new,something amazing, I like the changes that were made, and can’t wait to play both the campaign and the multiplayer :slight_smile:

i needs to release now